What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hayne Appreciation Thread

Glen

Bench
Should have already been NSW fullback for years. Thank god Dugan and the Dragons have been horrible or they still would have picked him again this year

meltiger

First Grade
God I hate that he plays for the blue and gold scums ;-)

Amazing what happens when we pick the boy in position hey?

Wonderful performance tonight. Only blemish being that he passed after he made the break during the second half, but can forgive given the dire situation we were in there when he took the footy.

Being in Melbourne .... Did he get MOTM?

yy_cheng

Coach
Praise to Laurey.

Structured his no thrills halves around a brilliant Hayne.

In yesteryears, Hayne was used as a pawn as Maloney and Pearce and all those halves before them tried to execute the attacking plays instead of giving it to the man who is the best an executing for the blues.

Hayne is awesome running the ball or passing it.

Well done Laurie

forward pass

Coach
Amazing how so many people don't realise he does that shit for Parra almost every week. I am not the least bit surprised by his game today. I have seen him play better. Amazing player.

chrisD

Coach
It was inevitable as soon as he was picked at fullback. He is easily the most talented player in NSW and has never underperformed in SOO.

Latest posts