What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two ways our 2014 season can go

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
9.33pm is pretty late. It is closer to Midnight than 6pm.

I'd say ME's effort still qualifies as a late night bump.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
ME loves a good late night bump......

We had already consigned ourselves to the spoon last season and it wasn't even halfway through, how good is it to be in with a shot of finals footy well into the season???

Arthur deserves a huge amount of credit for that, to think the Cowboys had first shot at him lol.

I've given it to Sharp on here for all his faults but that was a ballsy decision that is looking a masterstroke.

emjaycee

Coach
Whilst at time I thought the Sharpy decision was definitely a ballsy one, I have seen in BA since his appointment something Sharp must have seen (and based on some discussions with him since, I think he did) that SK/RS/JT didn't offer and that was probably the key missing ingredient in getting us off the canvas and back into the fight.

BA is a Parra guy through and through and has brought back two of the missing 'P's - Passion and Pride.

I'm voting for Option 3 - a meteor strike takes out planet earth before the end of the 2014 season.

Chalk Casper down for Option 3 as well.

an alien invasion early in the season might help us.

You're both wrong. The end of civilisation will come from a CME worse than the Carrington event.

It's OK, though, as I have a well prepared post-apocalyptic survival plan. I'll definitely be developing a Post-Apocalyptic Rugby League competition once everything settles down and the Eels will be the first team created.

oldmancraigy

Coach
What was this thread a parody of?

Can you bump the other one too please ME? I can't remember, but I thought it was funny at the time...