What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2014

kokz2014

Juniors
Already happy NSW won the shield, however, last nite was a disappointing loss to be honest. I think Reynolds needs to learn how to tackle low?? I just realized it until last nite he is a jersey tackler, and was surely exposed?? Those back-to-back penalties Reynolds gave turned the momentum around to QLD. He is so indiscipline. Trent on the other hand was superb in defense. McManus was just as worst who reminded me of Uate on defense in 2012(must be a Newcastle habit), and did nothing on attack expect take a fall when no one was behind him until a few second later?? Horrifying to watch! Chambers had strong game for a replacement for QLD. I think game 3 for NSW would of been a good time to bring in the young blood and try other wingers such as Mansour? I know its early to say, but I think Reynolds is too hot potatoes and that will be NSW downfall next year. Maloney is strong in defense. Oh well will wait until then.

NSW UP! SHIELDS UP!

See you next year lol!

mxlegend99

Referee
Good thing we didn't take the opportunity to blood anyone last night. Mansour could have cost us the game and not had a chance at making more then 40 metres like McManus did.

obviously he didn't cost us the game. But he did waste an opportunity for a better player to get experience for next season.

voltron

Juniors
please without McManus the points would have come so much more earlier for QLD
and the Boyd try? Brett Morris let that in twice in game 1
and the tackles he did make were very important shutting down a inglis who was making mince meat of our line

Hutty1986

Immortal
please without McManus the points would have come so much more earlier for QLD
and the Boyd try? Brett Morris let that in twice in game 1
and the tackles he did make were very important shutting down a inglis who was making mince meat of our line

One of the tries Morris let in was de to him slipping over, then he saved NSW with that epic tackle on Boyd in the dying minutes. I don't mind Mcmanus & he's the 'safe' and experienced option but Mansour would have made a lot more metres than Macca did. And would have gotten a lot more involved too.