What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons team Vs Titans

tumbidragon

First Grade
Unfortunate Creaghs still not fit, but good to see both Cooper and and Mez starting. Hopefully Ben comes good come game day though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Unavailable: Ben Creagh (Hamstring-Under Observation); Dylan Farrell (Pectoral Muscle-Season); Dan Hunt (Back-Under Observation); Charly Runciman (Thumb-Round 25); Michael Witt (Knee-Season).

gonz

Juniors
More than a tricky game ! The titans last 2 games v the 2 best teams in the comp has been pretty bloody good.

Will we see a repeat of the Penrith game, that's upto Mary !

GT0007

Juniors
Hopefully Creagh will be a late inclusion and JDB drops to backrow and Au Mau to the bench. If not I'd rather see Quinlan as utility over Stanley as at least he has points in him and will trail the forwards in support. Happy to give Beale another run at fullback and see if he warms to the task though not ideal at the pointy end of the season

Slippery Morris

First Grade
FFS Au Mau again. This is getting ridiculous. What does this guy have to do to get dropped? He has done a great job showing how incapable he is so obviuously nothing to do with performance on the field does not account for selections these days.

See ya later 2014. Titans will have a picnic escpecially Myles and Bird. They are not stupid, they will know exactly who to run their plays at. Mary must have been told he has not got the gig and is now doing favours for his buddies.

TruSaint

Referee
Ah Mau is 2014's version of Nathan Fein; Will never get dropped, no matter what.

Fond memories of Nathan. Liked him and his experience was great for us.
Ah Mau has defensive issues, we all know that, but it seems he's the new battering ram.
Yet when people like Harrison get picked week after week for 2 years, very little venom.
Or Prior who had talent, was was so fumble prone was picked week in week out, we screamed our lungs out, now we want him back.
Price picked him, now Mary picks him, FFS get off his back.
Leeson, tear em a new one mate.

Minh

First Grade
Titans game will be as hard as the Penrith game, but we will prevail....

Fond memories of Nathan. Liked him and his experience was great for us.
Ah Mau has defensive issues, we all know that, but it seems he's the new battering ram.
Yet when people like Harrison get picked week after week for 2 years, very little venom.
Or Prior who had talent, was was so fumble prone was picked week in week out, we screamed our lungs out, now we want him back.
Price picked him, now Mary picks him, FFS get off his back.
Leeson, tear em a new one mate.

His team have a decent opinion of him.
I think he's grabbed the players player at least once this year
No crisis here!

TruSaint

Referee
His team have a decent opinion of him.
I think he's grabbed the players player at least once this year
No crisis here!

Quoting the Duges

?Personally, I?m enjoying playing the centres and that combination along the left edge between myself, Nightingale, Ah Mau and Marshall is getting stronger with each week we all play together.

?Leeson in particular has been playing some great footy over the last few weeks and I think he?s gotten two of the last three man-of-the-matches for us.

?He keeps improving every week and really becoming a better player.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2014/08/20/dugan_ready_hail_rain_or_shine.html

smi962

First Grade
Quoting the Duges

“Personally, I’m enjoying playing the centres and that combination along the left edge between myself, Nightingale, Ah Mau and Marshall is getting stronger with each week we all play together.

“Leeson in particular has been playing some great footy over the last few weeks and I think he’s gotten two of the last three man-of-the-matches for us.

“He keeps improving every week and really becoming a better player.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2014/08/20/dugan_ready_hail_rain_or_shine.html

Ah Mau has not got the man of the matches on here. Don't they consider defense when handing out their awards.