What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIX - Honouring Mork from Ork - RIP Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I've had problems sleeping for four months now. It takes me hours to fall asleep even when I'm super tired and then i just wake up a few hours later and can't get back to sleep. It's the worst.

Cliffhanger

Coach
And the cafe that has Campos was closed so now I'm drinking this weak ass pleb brew i can't even taste the coffee despite asking for an extra shot.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I've had problems sleeping for four months now. It takes me hours to fall asleep even when I'm super tired and then i just wake up a few hours later and can't get back to sleep. It's the worst.
sounds like anxiety or stress..

Dani

Immortal
I couldn't sleep well if my life depended on it at the moment.

I took myself off my AD's a few months ago. Going back on them today as soon as I fill my script. Wasn't ready. Took me a while to realise.

Bulldog Force

Referee
hi SGL..

joe_waving.gif

Morning Muz :D (I know you love me and meant me).

Bulldog Force

Referee
Some bloke just rang me and spent the last 10 minutes ranting on trying to get a loophole on a law about rebirthing written off Corvettes. Every time I tried to interupt him, he'd continue talking over the top of me. Finally, after 600 seconds of utter jibberish, I end the call saying "Thank you very much sir, but you've reached the GM's office a publishing company, and this is something I cannot assist you with. You take care now".

/call.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Hey, the deal was he stops, I stop. He continues, so do I.

Easy.

You're a pugnacious, unpleasant little turd.

It's been a lousy week for me.

Truth be told it was the first time since I got to the USA that I didn't get up early to watch the Tigers play last weekend, I'm so disappointed with their situation.

I used to come here for chuckles and interesting conversation, and you have killed it off solo.

Even BM circa 2012 couldn't manage that.

Please stop.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Some bloke just rang me and spent the last 10 minutes ranting on trying to get a loophole on a law about rebirthing written off Corvettes. Every time I tried to interupt him, he'd continue talking over the top of me. Finally, after 600 seconds of utter jibberish, I end the call saying "Thank you very much sir, but you've reached the GM's office a publishing company, and this is something I cannot assist you with. You take care now".

/call.

f**k that's interesting.

Skinner

Coach
You're a pugnacious, unpleasant little turd.

It's been a lousy week for me.

Truth be told it was the first time since I got to the USA that I didn't get up early to watch the Tigers play last weekend, I'm so disappointed with their situation.

I used to come here for chuckles and interesting conversation, and you have killed it off solo.

Even BM circa 2012 couldn't manage that.

Please stop.

This

Week off work this week with the wife recovering from having her gall bladder removed. Little toughie she is. Little one has been fantastic this week, playing peek-a-boo with us...or himself if he finds a blanket.

Bulldog Force

Referee
A couple of days ago this joint was dead... a couple of posts from me and it suddenly has life again.

Who's the man? I'm the man, chumps and chumpettes ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts