What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon

I haven't got time to waste on hating Lyon. He was genuinely pissed off with Smith and he left. Meh. I'll save my hate for Melbourne and Ricky - I wouldn't want it to become too dilute.

bartman

Immortal
I haven't got time to waste on hating Lyon. He was genuinely pissed off with Smith and he left.
This. And our club granted him permission to play in Wee Waa and St Helens (but not NRL) while still under contract, which suggests the club held no grudge against Jamie.

Good quality centre and good luck to him - but it was still great to beat him and Manly on Friday!

This. And our club granted him permission to play in Wee Waa and St Helens (but not NRL) while still under contract, which suggests the club held no grudge against Jamie.

Good quality centre and good luck to him - but it was still great to beat him and Manly on Friday!

Yep. And aside from his buttering up of refs, which is just good tactics, he seems like a decent bloke.

He didn't sign three contracts and then proclaim innocence. Or f**k up the comp for everyone else for years. Or tell the whole world how shit his players were in order to make himself look better.

Good thread tho.

lingard

Coach

Great player. One of the best centres of the modern era.

Bandwagon

Staff member
isnt it the same thing? it doesn't matter if he uses a dildo or his fist f**king is f**king

Not if he's wearing these bad boys.

lordknight_gauntlets2.jpg