What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be Wests Tigers Coach in 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYGA

Juniors
Potter won't be retained next year anyone have any ideas who should replace him?
I have listed the top 10 and it's a pretty shallow list.

1) Anthony Griffin
2) Neil Henry
3) Jason Taylor
4) Nathan Brown
5) Kevin Walters
6) Daniel Anderson
7) Todd Payten
8) David Kidwell
9) Steve Folkes
10) Steve Georgallis

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
1. Not bad
2. Not bad
3. Not bad
4. Won't happen
5. No
6. Won't happen
7. f**k no!
8. f**k No!
9. Not bad
10. f**k no!

magpie4ever

First Grade
Potter won't be retained next year anyone have any ideas who should replace him?
I have listed the top 10 and it's a pretty shallow list.

1) Anthony Griffin
2) Neil Henry
3) Jason Taylor
4) Nathan Brown
5) Kevin Walters
6) Daniel Anderson
7) Todd Payten
8) David Kidwell
9) Steve Folkes
10) Steve Georgallis

Jason Taylor, please.

BrotherJim05

Bench
If Sheens comes back I will have to take a day off work and set aside some time for a goold old fashion belly laugh. I would evem welcome it just for the sake of irony. If we started winning games I would die with laughter.

Anthony Griffin would be my choice. Might be able to convince the likes of Hoffman to come over

FootynRacing

Juniors
I've always been a Mick Potter fan but far too much damage has been done now. I feel sorry for the bloke, the damage caused could possibly be career ending, almost definitely as far as landing another nrl gig.
I'd be stoked if Griffin or Folkes came onboard but can't help but wonder if the Wests Tigers could afford either of these guys. I think Farah needs a coach like Folkes who would put him in his place without a second thought if required.

macnaz

Staff member
I've always been a Mick Potter fan but far too much damage has been done now. I feel sorry for the bloke, the damage caused could possibly be career ending, almost definitely as far as landing another nrl gig.
I'd be stoked if Griffin or Folkes came onboard but can't help but wonder if the Wests Tigers could afford either of these guys. I think Farah needs a coach like Folkes who would put him in his place without a second thought if required.

Agree.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Or are they too smart to go to such a dysfunctional club?

Tiger05

First Grade
Or are they too smart to go to such a dysfunctional club?

They would jump at the chance.

I don't care who gets the job but they should be given 2 years. I think I'd like Potter to get the job. He has made some outright blunders but you'd hope he has learned from the experience.

ucantseeme

Juniors
With the way potter has been treated, any quality, in demand coach would have to consider WT his Plan B.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I suppose in Griffin's case he'd have to move to Sydney. Folkes would be more likely. A lot of fans were calling for Folkes to be coach years ago and I'd still like to see him have a go.

macnaz

Staff member
I honestly dont think it would be to hard to attract a quality coach, , we have the talent here ready to build a side on , and lets face it we are at rock bottom so it wouldn't be hard to improve the side.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
moreso, the cleanout has already been done too, so its a pretty easy gig to walk into, thanks largely to Potter

Tiger05

First Grade
I honestly dont think it would be to hard to attract a quality coach, , we have the talent here ready to build a side on , and lets face it we are at rock bottom so it wouldn't be hard to improve the side.

Its a great job with punters lining up to do it.

I don't get all the all negative comments at all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's a line

Haven't you seen the line?

There's definitely a line.

Can't believe you haven't seen the line.

It's a long line.

Status
Not open for further replies.