What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
that is my point, you go so well in 16's.

That's because we have good local juniors but haven't bothered to retain them (or recruit from outside). We brought Nolan in to set up our current system. That's why we suddenly have an awesome NYC side.

didn't you win the very last u19 flegg comp the year before the 20's started.
No that was Penrith. We hadn't won Jersey Flegg for 24 years.

so the same age group [19's became 20's] failed miserably the year canberra beat brisbane.
Nope. Flegg has been under 20s since 1998, and our 2007 Flegg team (or at least those still eligible) finished fifth in the 2008 NYC season.

Last edited:

broncos2010

Juniors
Oi boys I am getting ready to watch my team in the finals again this week, what are you going doing? :lol::lol:

Oh it tastes so good Popo and other merkins I told you I will get the last laugh, looks like you boys like to dish out but cant take some back.

Also Popo regarding your lame excuse of our season being 1 week longer, that was so lame like your team every year, no reason we cant beat cowboys at least we are in the finals with a chance unlike your loser mob :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Twelve wins and thirteen losses. You must be laughing pretty hard after a season like that. If you had been able to beat us in Brisbane you wouldn't have lost more than half your games this year.

Cheer up mate, your under 20s are still a chance of a winning season.

Last edited:
so because the warriors lost as well and saved your arse all of a sudden the broncos are world beaters?
3 teams were in contention for that 8th spot and they all lost you won a f**king lucky dip nothing more nothing less

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Oi boys I am getting ready to watch my team in the finals again this week, what are you going doing? :lol::lol:

Oh it tastes so good Popo and other merkins I told you I will get the last laugh, looks like you boys like to dish out but cant take some back.

Also Popo regarding your lame excuse of our season being 1 week longer, that was so lame like your team every year, no reason we cant beat cowboys at least we are in the finals with a chance unlike your loser mob :lol:

Why is it the last f**king laugh????????????

broncos2010

Juniors
Why is it the last f**king laugh????????????

Oh gary you and popo and your little parra fans on here like to dish out when they thought they had a finals berth for sure with knights and raiders only to get smashed by both :lol::lol:, and my mighty broncos go in to the finals once again, that is why I get last laugh on you guys.

Also Popo stop being so bitter it sounds so immature just take your lose like a man and say broncos deserved it more and my team is playing finals and yours is not mate, get over it dont use some lame excuse etc :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What sort of sad prick is still trolling on here after his side still has a finals game to get flogged in??

Go outside and maybe one day touch a pair of boobs that aren't your own.

Joely01

Bench
Oh gary you and popo and your little parra fans on here like to dish out when they thought they had a finals berth for sure with knights and raiders only to get smashed by both :lol::lol:, and my mighty broncos go in to the finals once again, that is why I get last laugh on you guys.

Also Popo stop being so bitter it sounds so immature just take your lose like a man and say broncos deserved it more and my team is playing finals and yours is not mate, get over it dont use some lame excuse etc :lol:

Man i am so jealous of your life

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I get it mate. You love the Broncos and the Broncos are f**king ace.

I'll ask for what is now about the 8th time. Why does the Broncos making the finals mean that you have the 'last laugh'?

You do realise that rugby league will continue to be played after 2014 don't you?

#NooneEverHasTheLastLaugh

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought I was going to have the last laugh when Parra beats the Broncos in Saturday night's curtain raiser but then I realised I will have the last laugh when the Cowboys beat them straight after. In fact I'm laughing about it already BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I get it mate. You love the Broncos and the Broncos are f**king ace.

I'll ask for what is now about the 8th time. Why does the Broncos making the finals mean that you have the 'last laugh'?

You do realise that rugby league will continue to be played after 2014 don't you?

#NooneEverHasTheLastLaugh

i'm still waiting to hear why the broncos are world beaters and the eels are shit stuck to the nrl's boots when both teams lost in round 26 and the broncos only snagged 8th spot thanks to the warriors losing as well :?

all 3 teams finished the season on 12 wins and 12 losses and the broncos only beat the warriors by 13 points in for and against

isaiah

Bench
Weekend results so far:

Wests Tigers (6) dft. South Sydney Rabbitohs (7) - South Sydney are eliminated
St George-Illawarra Dragons (4) dft. Newcastle Knights (1) - St George-Illawarra earn a bye

I believe that the Tigers will now play the loser of our fixture while the Knights will face the winner of the Roosters (5) and the Warriors (8).
tigers shouldn't hold many fears for your side

isaiah

Bench
I thought I was going to have the last laugh when Parra beats the Broncos in Saturday night's curtain raiser but then I realised I will have the last laugh when the Cowboys beat them straight after. In fact I'm laughing about it already BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
who's laughing?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'll admit, I though we would smash them. But the teams are a bit more even with Moeroa and Pauli out.

Look at the Chooks NYC without Jackson Hastings - dominated by the Warriors. We would absolutely belt the Broncos at full strength.