What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Holden Cup Team and junior reps thread, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
Kudos to Peter Nolan and Kearney - It looks like the academy is doing fine!

Just want to point out that most of the junior recruitment has been handled by Anthony Field, even when Nolan was here. He is still out and about and I am hearing that the current crop are even better, with some astute senior signings we have the juniors coming through to really do well in the next 4/5 years

I will be going to the talent squad trails in the next couple of weeks, that's from U14 to NYC! Should be good

Tony Bongo

Bench
Just want to point out that most of the junior recruitment has been handled by Anthony Field, even when Nolan was here. He is still out and about and I am hearing that the current crop are even better, with some astute senior signings we have the juniors coming through to really do well in the next 4/5 years

I will be going to the talent squad trails in the next couple of weeks, that's from U14 to NYC! Should be good

Good point. Kearney and Nolan really knew how to assemble a good team to make this academy work. Anthony Field has certainly been a great asset to our club and I was so happy to see him stay on after Nolan left.
I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes at the trials. Keep us posted mate.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Thats the stuff I love to hear. On ya Dell. Cant wait to hear your report. Who out of the current crop coming through are rated highly?

Delboy

First Grade
Matts will be very strong, the club has put over 30 of these boys on contract as they don't want to lose any of these U16 talents. Names to watch out for in Matts - Oregon Kaufusi, front row, Kytak Chan - wing/centre of Chinese origin , Jesse Cronin , prop and Alex Seve , half back. Lots of family names you will recognise

I will check the Ball players and see if I can come back with some suggestions

Kelepi is going to be a loss. Anyone who says he's a dud does not know footy. He was brilliant against the Broncos. If it hadn't been for injury he would of played first grade for sure this season. Dumb decision to let him go!

The Colonel

Immortal
Kelepi is going to be a loss. Anyone who says he's a dud does not know footy. He was brilliant against the Broncos. If it hadn't been for injury he would of played first grade for sure this season. Dumb decision to let him go!

In total agreement. The Cowboys have signed a very good player.....

strider

Post Whore
I'd just like to point out that I WAS correct .... the eels NYC game IS on at 10:30 .... 10:30am Sunday

yy_cheng

Coach
Matts will be very strong, the club has put over 30 of these boys on contract as they don't want to lose any of these U16 talents. Names to watch out for in Matts - Oregon Kaufusi, front row, Kytak Chan - wing/centre of Chinese origin , Jesse Cronin , prop and Alex Seve , half back. Lots of family names you will recognise

I will check the Ball players and see if I can come back with some suggestions

If this Kytak goes well, he's gonna make a bucket load.

$1 billion 3rd party sponsorships from china. $$ from Nike to promote it to the chinese. Free phone from Huawei. Realestate.com.au face of Australia to promote to china.

BTW, was Alex Chan chinese?

Status
Not open for further replies.