What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 are useless!!!!

Hoofhearted

Juniors
2 great games of footy stuffed by a ridiculously useless mod televising it, missed half of the conversions because they were on an add break, no post game at all for that brilliant first game and as per usual in WA (I'm assuming eastern states are still going) the coverage finished straight after the siren!!

God I hope someone else gets the rights next time.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
The main gripe is the coverage finishing straight after the siren, I'm assuming it's just us and not the eastern states as we'll?

I have concerns they are going to do it on GF day just like last year, makes league look amateur. I bet the AFL coverage in Sydney is not effected like this.

roofromoz

First Grade
I was out last night and made the mistake of recording the live Nein telecast of the Roosters / Panthers match without the +20. Got cut off at about the 70 minute mark playing it back this morning. I guess there were stoppages, etc. plus probably a delayed kick off but I thought I would have at least got to full time.

Waited a couple of hours and watched the Fox replay. Much better anyway as Vossy was commentating.

kdalymc

Bench
I was out last night and made the mistake of recording the live Nein telecast of the Roosters / Panthers match without the +20. Got cut off at about the 70 minute mark playing it back this morning. I guess there were stoppages, etc. plus probably a delayed kick off but I thought I would have at least got to full time.

Waited a couple of hours and watched the Fox replay. Much better anyway as Vossy was commentating.

Cool thanks for that

Diesel

Referee
Anyone notice during the finals when they cut to the ads they have Rabbs advertising Harvey Norman's large range of ultra/HD tvs to watch the finals ...surely that ad is a piss take to all us fans that watch 9's coverage

Sphagnum

Coach
The main gripe is the coverage finishing straight after the siren, I'm assuming it's just us and not the eastern states as we'll?

I have concerns they are going to do it on GF day just like last year, makes league look amateur. I bet the AFL coverage in Sydney is not effected like this.

I wish the AFL coverage ended as soon as the siren went. Would rather watch M.A.S.H reruns anyway.