What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be Wests Tigers Coach in 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
f**kwit05 is at it again...

No tested coach of value came to us. Why? Because they're all tied up with clubs currently. Saying that you think JT is the best coach out of that lot is an opinion, so don't pass it off as a fact.

Did Folkes even put his hand up? Just because a few of us reckoned he would be a candidate doesn't mean he even wanted the job. He is coaching the women's national side and had a gig as video ref this year and might be happy with his lot in life.

We have allegedly signed a fringe first grader and an honest first grader. The fact that they haven't been announced yet would suggest that Moss and Taylor will have to approve the signings first as well so they may not even get over the line. So if they aren't signed, we haven't signed anyone. The club has approached players without the structure in place to make an informed decision, this does not qualify as being active on the player market.

Any given side that competed in 1908 would have a better S&C department than our lot. They'd probably field a fully fit first team before us as well.

All your "facts" are based on heresay, opinion and unconfirmed reports.

Go play in traffic.

super_coach

First Grade
I really think it came down to the big three, Taylor,Griffin or Brown and both Griffin and Brown would need relocating and come from a head coaching position, so my guess they would have been costly. I also think what players a coach might be able to attract to our team would have been a consideration. Its usually a very hard task to get QLD to cross the boarder and ESL players are a major gamble. So I think Taylor has better access to local Sydney talent than the other two

Time will tell, but I am glad they got this done and dusted quickly. After feeling gutted after our team self destructed this year, I am at least getting some positive vibes. Sad Potter had to go, but this is the right way forward

macnaz

Staff member
MU - you've been nothing but a dumb f**k recently and you should just drop your stupid bullshit.

Just putting out the stupid shit that you have said that has been proven 100% wrong:-

1. No coach will come to us. Reality is they were queuing up and the club choose the candidate that think is the best option.
2. Guru super-coach Folkes has to get the job because he is a brilliant guru. He didn't even get an interview because people with half a brain can see that your BS is BS.
3. We couldn't sign any players. The rumors are that we have already signed 2 young players that could slot into our squad with no problems.

Last on the list is the dumb f**k comment that our S & C/medical staff are the reason we get injuries. This is patently BS but like all the others it will take some time to get it through the head of dumb f**ks like yourselves that you are dumb f**ks.

Keep arguing if you want to but facts beat bullshit every day of the week and I have facts and you have a steaming pile of bullshit.

How does it feel to get it so f**ken wrong so f**ken often.
No saying whats wrong or right but it seems if it wasnt your opinion every thing else is bullshit ?

Tiger05

First Grade
Saying that you think JT is the best coach out of that lot is an opinion, so don't pass it off as a fact.

I never said that dickhead. I said I'll leave it to the board to make the decision.

Did Folkes even put his hand up? Just because a few of us reckoned he would be a candidate doesn't mean he even wanted the job. He is coaching the women's national side and had a gig as video ref this year and might be happy with his lot in life.

I have no idea if he did or he didn't but a lot of the f**kwits on here said he did.

We have allegedly signed a fringe first grader and an honest first grader.

2 young players in positions that we need. If true its another FU to the dickheads on here.

Listen d*ckhead. This is complete and utter BS. I use facts. The f**kwits (you are one of them) use bullshit.

f**kwits:-

1. We won't get a coach. Reality is that we had heaps of options.
2. We can't sign any players. Reality is that we have signed the exact type of players that we need.
3. Folkes is a guru. Reality is that he is nothing like that at all.

The last one on the list is the S&C/medical staff BS that the f**kwits go on about. Have you given one fact to back up your BS. No. f**kwits be f**kwits.

If you want to play with men be a man. You're not so that ends it.

How funny is this one:-

Look on the positives:-

1. He has been a part of the successful Roosters team.
2. He has a background from the Wests side of the venture.
3. We have sacked an under-performing coach. This might be tough but I hear you complain about accepting mediocrity a lot. This shows that we are not going down that path.
4. There were a bunch of available options. I assume that we choose the best one.
5. He is completely new to our team and hopefully will not be caught up in supporting any cliques within the club.

I think we should support him and see how he goes.

You can't see how point 2 contradicts point 5?

I know people dredge up the fact he was a Magpie, but it's been decades since. I really can't see him being anything other than impartial.

You are all over the shop. f**k you are stupid.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
f**kwit05 is at it again...

No tested coach of value came to us. Why? Because they're all tied up with clubs currently. Saying that you think JT is the best coach out of that lot is an opinion, so don't pass it off as a fact.

We have allegedly signed a fringe first grader and an honest first grader. The fact that they haven't been announced yet would suggest that Moss and Taylor will have to approve the signings first as well so they may not even get over the line. So if they aren't signed, we haven't signed anyone. The club has approached players without the structure in place to make an informed decision, this does not qualify as being active on the player market.

Any given side that competed in 1908 would have a better S&C department than our lot. They'd probably field a fully fit first team before us as well.

Go play in traffic.

Folks was mentioned in an article that he would be applying for both the coaching role and the GM role.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...065852930?nk=b863c814b324716cd6746851a7e5d8d0

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MU - you've been nothing but a dumb f**k recently and you should just drop your stupid bullshit.

Just putting out the stupid shit that you have said that has been proven 100% wrong:-

1. No coach will come to us. Reality is they were queuing up and the club choose the candidate that think is the best option.
I never said that no coach would come to us. I've said all along that we would have a coach for next year. I crticised your suggestion that heaps of coaches would be lining up for the job. And I was right. 4 assistant coaches and 2 head coaches isn't the swathe of coaches you were suggesting.
2. Guru super-coach Folkes has to get the job because he is a brilliant guru. He didn't even get an interview because people with half a brain can see that your BS is BS.
I never said he was a guru. I said his strengths are in the same areas we have weaknesses. And he did apply for both roles thus he was almost certainly interviewed (link proving this FACT 2 posts above this.
3. We couldn't sign any players. The rumors are that we have already signed 2 young players that could slot into our squad with no problems.
A rumour is not a fact.

Last on the list is the dumb f**k comment that our S & C/medical staff are the reason we get injuries.
I NEVER said this either.
This is patently BS but like all the others it will take some time to get it through the head of dumb f**ks like yourselves that you are dumb f**ks.
I agree it is bullshit. It's a bullshit assumption you've concocted based on your own illilteracy and overwhelming stupidity that prevents you from comprehending basic f**king english.

Keep arguing if you want to but facts beat bullshit every day of the week and I have facts and you have a steaming pile of bullshit.
You provided no facts. But lots of BS.

You lied about me saying we wouldn't have a coach and have provided no facts to support that I said that.

You lied about me saying our S&C staff cause our players injuries and have provided no facts to support that I said that.

You lied about Folkes not getting an interview despite him stating that he applied for both roles, which almost certainly guarantees he got interviewed, you provided no facts to support your stance on that.

You then counter my fact with a rumour about not having signed any players. I'm not even convinced I even said that we wouldn't sign players. You haven't been able to prove that I said that either.

How does it feel to get it so f**ken wrong so f**ken often.
I don't know. I'll ask someone who does it religiously.

Tiger05, How does it feel to get it so f**king wrong so often?

Also, do you know the difference between facts and lies?

Part of proving with facts, is showing the facts. You consistently fail to do this.

because you are full of shit.

and an utter f**kwit to boot.

It seems I was wrong about about Folkes then. I, unlike a certain short bus rider, don't mind admitting when I'm wrong.

Tiger05

First Grade
Madunit - you have been shown to be a complete and utter tool. Keep going on if you want too but we all know that you've been caught out.

Prove you are half a man and admit you got it all wrong.

Facts over BS every day beerhunter.

Tiger05

First Grade
Taylor beat a host of candidates including Anthony Griffin, Nathan Brown, David Kidwell and Todd Payten to replace Mick Potter as coach of the club next season. All five candidates were interviewed last week in front of members of the club's new-look board.http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ason-taylor-as-new-coach-20140929-10ni5j.html

MU - never in my entire life have I looked as stupid as you do now. Not once.

If you are going to talk shit dickhead its best to have half a brain.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Serious question - why do you guys keep feeding the troll?

Serious question: why is Tiger 05 considered a troll by you?

From what I have read he has different opinions from some other posters, from my point of view he is right in some and wrong in others. He is definitely entitled to his opinions.

As said: "I might not agree with your opinion, but I will fight to the death for your right to express it" Guess who?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Madunit - you have been shown to be a complete and utter tool. Keep going on if you want too but we all know that you've been caught out.

Prove you are half a man and admit you got it all wrong.

Facts over BS every day beerhunter.

Okay, I will admit that I'm wrong when you prove I said everything you claim I said (despite you never proving I said it).

And if you can't prove i said everything you claim I said, then you have to admit you were wrong.

Last edited:

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Serious question: why is Tiger 05 considered a troll by you?

From what I have read he has different opinions from some other posters, from my point of view he is right in some and wrong in others. He is definitely entitled to his opinions.

As said: "I might not agree with your opinion, but I will fight to the death for your right to express it" Guess who?

These words are by Evelyn Beatrice Hall when discussing a similar quote by Voltaire. His words were slightly different....

I am guessing you are saying it is Voltaire so I suppose it just highlights how words can be changed and attributed to people and context can be lost...anyway, I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts