What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be Wests Tigers Coach in 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question: why is Tiger 05 considered a troll by you?

From what I have read he has different opinions from some other posters, from my point of view he is right in some and wrong in others. He is definitely entitled to his opinions.

As said: "I might not agree with your opinion, but I will fight to the death for your right to express it" Guess who?

These words are by Evelyn Beatrice Hall when discussing a similar quote by Voltaire. His words were slightly different....

I am guessing you are saying it is Voltaire so I suppose it just highlights how words can be changed and attributed to people and context can be lost...anyway, I know what you mean.

I quite like this one:

"Don't read everything you believe on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln"

Oh, and Troll05 never runs with the mainstream. Always goes against the grain, and it's just to get a reaction. It's the same reason he was punted from the other Tigers forum.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, and Troll05 never runs with the mainstream. Always goes against the grain, and it's just to get a reaction. It's the same reason he was punted from the other Tigers forum.

I'm actually not opposed to that, as it can lend itself to a different perspective.

But Tiger05 resorts to misrepresenting what has been said and changes it to what he wants it to be so that he can have a childish argument.

And that is tiresome.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
But shouldn't they have fought to the death to support his right to ruin it for everyone else? :sarcasm:
I don't care that much as I've had it on ignore for years, but I scratch my head as to why so many people here, particularly the moderator, spend so much energy debating with what is obviously an obnoxious, time wasting troll.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Geez, some of you are dainty.

Even having a shot because the wording of the quote was not exact and stating he is ruining it for everyone else.

Oh dear, grab your handbags girls and off to the powder room.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Serious question: why is Tiger 05 considered a troll by you?

From what I have read he has different opinions from some other posters, from my point of view he is right in some and wrong in others. He is definitely entitled to his opinions.

As said: "I might not agree with your opinion, but I will fight to the death for your right to express it" Guess who?

I wonder who said "Don't feed the troll"?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Geez, some of you are dainty.

Even having a shot because the wording of the quote was not exact and stating he is ruining it for everyone else.

Oh dear, grab your handbags girls and off to the powder room.
So, other posters express an opinion you dislike & you promptly descend to tedious, sexist insults. Shouldn't you be supporting us in our right to express our opinions? :lol: How mature. From what I see of other people quoting Troll05s posts, you & he seem like birds of a feather.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
But shouldn't they have fought to the death to support his right to ruin it for everyone else? :sarcasm:
I don't care that much as I've had it on ignore for years, but I scratch my head as to why so many people here, particularly the moderator, spend so much energy debating with what is obviously an obnoxious, time wasting troll.

I can debate with whomever I want, trolls included.

It beats doing work

magpie4ever

First Grade
So, other posters express an opinion you dislike & you promptly descend to tedious, sexist insults. Shouldn't you be supporting us in our right to express our opinions? :lol: How mature. From what I see of other people quoting Troll05s posts, you & he seem like birds of a feather.

I am, did I suggest you were a troll or should be barred, just pointing out you seem very precious.

Like to attack, but don't like being questioned about the attack.

Old Balmain supporter, I take.;-) (now, that was not necessary):lol:

I'm actually not opposed to that, as it can lend itself to a different perspective.

But Tiger05 resorts to misrepresenting what has been said and changes it to what he wants it to be so that he can have a childish argument.

And that is tiresome.

That's what I was driving at. Has a countering view, and drags it down into a shitfight by claiming opinion as fact and using that to degrade other's opinions.

I could handle it if he debated a point with legitimacy. He can't.

Tiger05

First Grade
That's what I was driving at. Has a countering view, and drags it down into a shitfight by claiming opinion as fact and using that to degrade other's opinions.

I could handle it if he debated a point with legitimacy. He can't.

Lets be clear. I was rational and used simple logical reasoning. You didn't.

You f**ked up because you backed MU who was talking bullshit.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lets be clear. I was rational and used simple logical reasoning. You didn't.

You f**ked up because you backed MU who was talking bullshit.

you still haven't provided any evidence to back up your "facts" about comments I said.

Lets be clear. I appreciate and enjoy the differring stance you take.

But so long as you continue to mix this with lies about what you claim people said (but never prove that they said it), then you will continue to be treated like a dickhead, justifiably.

Status
Not open for further replies.