What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jacques Kallis Appreciation thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
Remember he will be playing for The Thunder In the big bash league. I should be able to watch him play live once again and see him guide the Thunder to their maiden Big Bash title, that would be so special

Hope he decides to come out here every year for a while

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im hoping to do a bit more than that

shake the great mans hand, pat him on the back, stuff like that..

TheParraboy

Staff member
What can I say. Ganguly , Ponting couldn't win an IPL title for the KKR

Jacques turns up and they win two titles, such the legend and greatness of the man

Cant wait to see him in action for the Thunder, will be a privilege and a treat like no other

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hope Jacques takes up commentating in the BBL when he retires in a few years time..

That would be really awesome

Fangs

Coach
Remember he will be playing for The Thunder In the big bash league. I should be able to watch him play live once again and see him guide the Thunder to their maiden Big Bash title, that would be so special

Hope he decides to come out here every year for a while

Really struggled for the Thunder from memory. Saw him live batting against Starc and he got done for pace and had his stumps re-arranged.

Never got to see him play live outside of that game. A great disappointment.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Really struggled for the Thunder from memory. Saw him live batting against Starc and he got done for pace and had his stumps re-arranged.

Never got to see him play live outside of that game. A great disappointment.
Well he is 57 years old and 57 stone.

Latest posts