What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4nations | Australia v England | aami park | sun 2nd nov

Joker's Wild

Coach
I love now that the poms confidence is up that it will hurt so much more when the Aussies roll them in the 2nd half

butchmcdick

Immortal
Thank Christ we are no getting Eddie and stevo calling the game

Those two must be fully erect right now

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Good to see the nrl refs bringing their red hot form into the internationals

I actually cant believe how different the game is refereed between bentham last week and tbis game today. Australia really needs to sort out its refereeing quality as its affecting the outcomes of games week in week out

CC_Roosters

First Grade
What a joke. Robbed in typical australian fashion officials deciding games downward pressure clear as day even the commentators called it right.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
I don't think that was a try. I don't want to see tries like that allowed, opens up a pandoras box for endless video replays.

England had a few chances to win it, in the end they couldn't close out.

If the Kiwis are smart they will play very poorly next week.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Poms robbed for sure, finger placed on the ball when it was on the ground. Can't call that anything but a try for mine, as unconventional as it may be.

roughyedspud

Coach
notry_zps0063110e.jpg

bent as f**k....australia should be f**king ashamed of themselves

Latest posts