What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

Walt Flanigan

Referee
This was posted on Tru Blu's Facebook

10857814_844084425614804_4269434398887064293_n.png

Not exactly sure what the Fanhub is though.

Ross Symons commented "Cat's out of the bag!"

*edit* Apparently the Fanhub is the Rugby League version of the Don Bradman Academy.

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
It's just a player creator for people to share their created player prior to the games release

Just went to Big Ants forum and the Fanhub is the RLL version of cricket academy, as already known.

Also an announcement from Tru Blu is just around the corner and Big Ant have apparently been working on the game for ages and have really listened to the fans.

Pretty excited, RLL2 was awesome.

Rhyno

First Grade
I'm excited. I have been checking online everyday hoping to see a announcement for RLL3. Hopefully out before new year .

Rhyno

First Grade
Hopefully player likeness is a lot better. I don't use players if they don't look anything like they do in real life.

I wouldn't call it awesome. The game was fun, but it had some massive issues that they can hopefully fix this time around.
Indeed it did have problems but I've thoroughly enjoyed it. The frequent interceptions were probably the worst problem, but RLL2 was definitely a step in the right direction.

If they can polish and expand the gameplay, add instant replay and expand career mode it will be a very good RL game.

natheel

Coach
Hopefully they have changed the transfer system in career mode. I doubt it'll happen but a my career would be good like NBA 2k15 where you create a guy and take him through his career

Parra Pride

Coach
Hopefully they have changed the transfer system in career mode. I doubt it'll happen but a my career would be good like NBA 2k15 where you create a guy and take him through his career

Would be great to have a mode like that, but I doubt we will get anything like that at this point. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Paullyboy

Coach
I played the hell out of Rugby League Live 2. Once you accepted the game for it's flaws and just tried to enjoy the game for what it was, it actually become really addictive.

Having said that, if they make a better version I'd be ecstatic.

Zoidberg

First Grade
This better be next-gen.

I really enjoy playing RLL2 but never even finished a full season. I'll be eager to go through a few seasons if this one is any good for sure.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It would be good to see a Rugby League game released before or at the beginning of a season for a change.

I think they had a solid foundation in RLL2 so if they can keep building on it, we should have a decent game on our hands.