What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 SG Ball and Harold Matts (junior rep news)

KAB

Juniors
4 rounds into the sg ball season and the cc centurions sit in last place,people on the coast were telling me that this was going to be a better year because of the involvement of the roosters and wyong, thing s appear to be the same,maybe the roosters need to have more say in the appointment of coaches for a start
Moonunit You should go put your resume in. If you are looking at the this years ball squad it is a shadow of the side it was two years ago that made the finals. This doesn't help. but are going to stop kids that are offered 3 year contracts to other clubs that puts them into their 20's. But it has given others opportunity. What you should do is try put your hand up to help. Wyong and the Roosters have been helping out, from what I have seen.

MOONUNIT

Juniors
Moonunit You should go put your resume in. If you are looking at the this years ball squad it is a shadow of the side it was two years ago that made the finals. This doesn't help. but are going to stop kids that are offered 3 year contracts to other clubs that puts them into their 20's. But it has given others opportunity. What you should do is try put your hand up to help. Wyong and the Roosters have been helping out, from what I have seen.

KAB,i applied for a position with the centurions a couple of years ago, and despite 17 yrs coaching experience from ages 13 to 19 both on the coast and in sydney and plenty of success to go with it,they rejected my application and choose a guy who had only coached at school level and he's assistant had only coached 12s and 13s.i would like to coach at rep level on the coast again someday but not under the current administration, because honestly mate you get the job if you are one of "the boys".maybe you can answer this question for me, is it true Paul Stringer and Mark Omeley both showed interest in being involved with the centurions this year?and if so how come they were overlooked.

Youngguns2013

Juniors
I think that this forum should be used to encourage the coast current team and not to be used as a gripe page because someone didn't get a job they applied for. Please people keep in mind that the players you are being critical about are just kids at the end of the day.
If you have an issue with the current administration this is not your forum to air it... Take it up with the powers that be

MOONUNIT

Juniors
I think that this forum should be used to encourage the coast current team and not to be used as a gripe page because someone didn't get a job they applied for. Please people keep in mind that the players you are being critical about are just kids at the end of the day.
If you have an issue with the current administration this is not your forum to air it... Take it up with the powers that be

Mate i do support the coast sides,i actually have a son playing for the centurions this year plus 5 other players in the matts and ball sides i have coached over the past few seasons.i just wish the centurions would be more proactive in their recruitment and retention of the talent that is on the coast,knights ,eagles etc are identifying the talent when the players 12 -14 years of age.

MOONUNIT

Juniors
Ok so coast had their first wins on the weekend in both sg and matts ... Any thoughts or comments coast supporters?

great to see, my son was stoked with his side getting up, looks like another chance this weekend for both sides to pick up another victory;ball shouldnt have any problems beating the Pirates, at least they will play with a lot more confidence.

GongPanther

Referee
SG BALL WEEK ONE FINALS

Parramatta Eels v Cronulla Sharks (Elimination Final)

Pepper Stadium, Saturday 18 April 11.30pm

Referee: Patrick Mackey Touch Judges: James Gould, Andrew Gilchrist

PARRAMATTA EELS: 1 ANTHONY LAYOUN 2 SIONE KATOA 3 VINNIE TIKERI 4 DANE AUKAFOLAU 5 MATT ULAE 6 MICHAEL DOOLAN 7 TROY DARGAN 8 JAMES TASIPALE 9 JOSEPH TRAMONTANA ( C ) 10 TANGI HOKAI 11 SIMON FONUA 12 SEAN KEPPIE 13 DENZAL TONISE 14 DEAN MATTERSON 15 NICK TOOMATA 16 CAMERON KING 17 SIOASI MAUAVA 18 JOSH CARR 19 NICK OKLADANIKOV 20 JAKE BRENNAN COACH AARON MCDONALD

CRONULLA SHARKS: 1 CAMERON SCOTT 2 JOSH TUILAGI 3 CURTIS SCOTT (C) 4 KEENAN YORSTON 5 CHRIS TUPOU 6 KYLE FLANAGAN 7 JACK WILLIAMS 8 DANIEL VASQUEZ 9 BLAYKE BRAILEY 10 BROCK ILETT 11 JESSE SAVAGE 12 LUIS STRICKLAND 13 BILLY MAGOULIAS 14 WILLIAM KENNEDY 15 REECE GAIR 16 TONY MATAUTIA 17 SOAKIMI TUITAVUKI 18 JUSTIN TIMU 19 JAIDEN BROWN COACH DAVE HOWLETT

Newcastle Knights v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Elimination Final)
New Era Stadium, Saturday 18 April
2.30pm

Referee: Martin Jones Touch Judges: Joel Mani, Nathan Loveday
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS: 1 NGANGARRA BARKER 2 MATT FAITOTOA 3 CORY DENNISS 4 BLAKE ANDREWS 5 SAMUEL MCINTYRE 6 BRODIE JONES 7 BRENDAN O’HAGAN 8 JAYDEN BUTTERFIELD 9 TOM STARLING 10 VIKO PULIUVEA 11 SAM STONE © 12 RYAN MILLGATE 13 KURTIS DARK 14 LYNDON HILLS 15 MALIK DEYALOU 16 LUKE MARKS 17 MAX KING 18 HUDSON YOUNG 19 WILL SHEELY 21 HEATH GIBBS 22 JONAH LISIUA 23 WHITIORA DAVIS COACHES TREVOR OTT AND TODD EDWARDS

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS: 1 DYLAN O’CONNOR 2 KEAON KALOAMATANGI 3 JALEN REWETI 4 RANGI-PAOA BOYCE 5 JOHNATHAN TUFUGA 6 JADE ANDERSON 7 KURTIS PREECE 8 EMRE GULER 9 JOHN NEIL 10 GABE HAMLIN 11 TRISTAN ALVARADO 12 SIOSIFA TALAKAI © 13 CAM MURRAY 14 HENRY FUIMAONO 15 BRODY FITZGERALD 16 RICARDO RAHME 17 KEENEN NGAMOTU 18 KOBI HOOKEY 19 REECE TOWNSEND 20 BLAKE MANOWSKI 21 TUTEAURU MAIPI 22 REECE TOWNSEND 23 BLADE PERRI COACH WILLIE PETERS

Canberra Raiders v Manly Sea Eagles (Qualifying Final)
Campbelltown Stadium, Saturday 18 April
1.00pm

Referee: Tim Hannon Touch Judges: Tyson Flynn, Joshua Burton

CANBERRA RAIDERS: 1 TRE WILLIAMS 2 ANDRE NIKO 3 NICK COTRIC 24 KODY PARSONS 5 JEDIDIAN SIMBIKEN 6 BAILEY HARTWIG 7 LACHLAN COOPER 8 JAKE HALL 9 JESSE MARTIN 10 TYRONE NATHAN 11 JARRED TUITE 12 WILLIAM SAMUEL 13 KALANI GOING 14 TRAI HENDERSON 15 SIONE AFEMUI 16 RYAN GRIFFIN 17 JAKE FIELD 18 SAM FINNEGAN 19 MATT MURRAY 20 CONNOR BREBNER 21 JAKE NOTARAS 22 RON LEAPAI 25 STANLEY TAKULUA COACH DEAN SOUTER

MANLY SEA EAGLES: 1 LUKE POLSELLI 2 CLINT MAGUIRE 3 HARRISON O’TOOLE 4 BRAD PARKER 5 JOHN HOPOATE 6 MANASE FAINU 7 CADE CUST 8 JAIDEN TARRANT 9 HEATH GARAY 10 FREDI SIONE 11 CODY ABRAHAMS 12 BILL BAINBRIDGE 13 ELIA FAATUI 14 BRAD ARENELLI 15 JOSH MARTIN 16 JAKE MORRISON 17 BRYDON RAMIEN 18 JACK MAGUIRE 19 BAILEY SHIACH-WISE 20 KANE MCQUIGGAN 21 HARLAN COLLINS 22 JACK JOHNS 23 JACKSON WATSON 24 LUKE MILHAM 25 EZERA CHEE-KAM 26 HUTANA COFFIN 27 IZAIAH PHILLIPS COACH CHAD RANDALL

Balmain Tigers v Penrith Panthers (Qualifying Final)
New Era Stadium, Saturday 18 April
4.00pm

Referee: Jo West Touch Judges: Cameron Paddy, Cameron Turner

BALMAIN TIGERS: 1 RYAN PAPENHUYZEN 2 TIKOA LENE 3 TONI TALI 4 MOSES SULI 5 NIALL WALKER 6 NICK WILKINSON 7 ROBERT SITEINE 8 PIFELETI PIFELETI 9 DANIEL PECK ( C ) 10 RICHARD LATU 11 LISALA TANGI 12 JAKOB GILES 13 T J UELE 14 JOSH BERMINGHAM 15 JACOB TATUPU 16 RICHARD AMONE 17 CONNOR NOLAN 18 NILA KAIVA 19 JUSTIN FRAIN 20 SPIKE TEIO 21 LACHIE ATTWOOD 22 ANGELO PANAMBALANA 23 MARVIN SLAVIN 24 DEAN BLORE COACH MATHEW HEAD

PENRITH PANTHERS: 1 DANIEL BROWN 2 CHRISTOPHER THOMAS 3 ROBBIE GRAHAM 4 JAMON WORMLEATON 5 SAMUEL MCKINLAY 6 NATHAN CLEARY 7 JAROME LUAI 8 CARL WINTERSTEIN 9 WAYDE EGAN 10 QUINN MA’AELOPA 11 LIAM MARTIN 12 SAMUEL RADOVU 13 REED IZZARD 14 RAYMOND MAROUN 15 MARK LABAN 17 NAVAETANGI SONI 18 JOE VAEGAAU 19 JAYDEN MURPHY-HINTON 21 TERRELL SMITH 23 JESSE ABBOTT COACH COACH BEN HARDEN​.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/04/14/sg_ball_teams_week_o.html

Where the hell is New Era Stadium?

Ridiculous naming of stadiums has to come with the actual location in brackets at least.

Delboy

First Grade
Where the hell is New Era Stadium?

Ridiculous naming of stadiums has to come with the actual location in brackets at least.[/QUOTE]

New Era is Cabramatta Leagues ground

MOH

Juniors
My tips for the SG Ball games this weekend are Eels, Knights, Raiders & Panthers.

Expert tipper I am!!! NOT!!! Big upsets this weekend with sharks getting up over the Eels and Manly stunning the Raiders. Just proves anything can happen in finals footy!!! Best of luck to the teams for the rest of the finals as some great footy should be played!!!!

Latest posts