What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R5 | Fri 4pm | CBY 17-18 SOU | ANZ

Round 5: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. David Klemmer 16. Frank Pritchard 17. Tim Browne
19. Moses Mbye 20. Corey Thompson

2015sou-second.jpg

1. Greg Inglis 2. Alex Johnston 3. Daryl Millard 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Joel Reddy
6. Luke Keary 7. Adam Reynolds
8. George Burgess 9. Issac Luke 10. David Tyrrell 11. Glenn Stewart 12. Chris McQueen 13. Tim Grant

Interchange: 14. Cameron McInnes 15. Ben Lowe 16. Chris Grevsmuhl 17. Thomas Burgess
18. Jason Clark 19. Nathan Brown

2015ref-lime.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Gavin Morris
Sideline Officials: Grant Atkins, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Phillips

Holden Cup Under 20s R5
FRI 1:45PM | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

VB NSW Cup R5
SAT 3:00PM | Canterbury (CBY) v North Sydney (SOU) @ Belmore Sports Ground

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Time to get the machine back into gear. I feel last weeks loss will be good for getting the rust out of us. I expected us to lose that one. And I expect us to win this one.

natheel

Coach
Souths should hit back. Canterbury haven't exactly been convincing and on 2 occasions have been behind by more than 3 converted tries.

Souths by 14

2010Dragons

Bench
Dogs by 20 plus!!!

* Bunnies have a few key players carring serious injuries not disclosed to the media or fans.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths should hit back. Canterbury haven't exactly been convincing and on 2 occasions have been behind by more than 3 converted tries.

Souths by 14

One occasion actually. 24-6 is 3 converted tries, not more than that.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Souths should win it, but it won't be as easy as one predicts, especially if Reddy is still there.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Will be a tough match, hard to call.

I think Bulldogs can win this, mainly because the Souths team that beat us in the GF is vastly weakened (Sam Burgess and Luke Burgess, Ben Teo, although they have Isaac Luke), whereas we're slightly improved (Brett Morris).

rabbitohs95

Bench
We're carrying too many key injuries to get away with this one imo. Sutton, Walker, Turner and Auva'a we're all key players last time we played the Dogs and they have an improved team on that. I'll still be cheering from the stands though. Hopefully we can get 50-60k. Come on Doggies and Souths fans, get your arses to the game. Should be a cracker as always between these two great clubs.

Danish

Referee
Souths will smash the dogs.

Might be less than 2 tries in it for most of the game but by full time it will be 13+

yobbo84

First Grade
Should be the biggest regular season crowd of the year. Hopefully it's a nice sunny day!

As for the game, we won't be smashing anyone with Millard and Reddy in the team. I do however expect us to bounce back now that the players remember what losing is like.

BranVan3000

Coach
You won't get us in much more of a weakened state if the lineup is any indication. Dogs outside backs should put some points on

rabbitohs95

Bench
You won't get us in much more of a weakened state if the lineup is any indication. Dogs outside backs should put some points on

Very similar to last year's Good Friday game when we lost George and Te'o to suspension and just fell away in the last 10 minutes. Hopefully we can scrape out a win.