What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R5 | Fri 4pm | CBY 17-18 SOU | ANZ

Round 5: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dogz08

First Grade
where's the penalty for morris getting pushed off the ball from millard from the short restart???

Son of Minto

Bench
Bullshit. They had a chance to look at it because he BROKE Reynolds leg

And it looked f**king awful. It bent inwards

I haven't see a leg injury look like that since Yow Yeh. If it's that extreme it is career ending

Yet you're all crying about refereeing

Reynolds didnt even go off. He was running around afterwards.

Comparing it to Yow Yeh :lol: You f**king nonce.

GongPanther

Referee
Dogs can have the 2 points if it means we get back Reynolds

Because the Dogs play like thugs we were without Luke half the game, and may be without Reynolds for months if his leg is broken.

Screw the Dogs.

After that incident involving Luke,it only re-enforces my distaste for that club as a whole.

Graham was treading a thin line with that charge down.And the rules clearly stipulate that if any contact is made to the kicker's legs,it is a penalty.

They should have awarded the penalty to the left of the posts,but Goodwin slots that in anyway.

Souths deserved winners.:)

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bullshit. They had a chance to look at it because he BROKE Reynolds leg

And it looked f**king awful. It bent inwards

I haven't see a leg injury look like that since Yow Yeh. If it's that extreme it is career ending

Yet you're all crying about refereeing

Of course the injury is awful and I desperately hope it isn't too bad but it clearly wasn't intentional so I feel no malice towards Graham for causing it. If he just gets up and ignores Reynolds, the play might go on for long enough where they can't look at the replay and we don't get the call. That's what makes me feel for Graham and the Bulldogs.

Someone

Bench
Graham's got to go. Dog dog dog.

f**kinggg scummmmmmbag

James Graham you piece of shit.

Scumbagggg

:lol:

as an outside viewer the penalty was harsh but probably fair, tell me, what are players suppose to do when someone is going for a field goal? bow down to the kicker?

It was reckless but if Reynolds isn't injured, or if graham didn't stop and wave over to the sideline and to officials that Reynolds was injured, its play on and no penalty.

one reckless act, an act which every player tries to do when the opposite team is going for a field goal, doesn't make him scum. Its a contact sport and Reynolds got injured.

its hard to have pity for you souths fans with all the injuries you are getting when you all carry on like complete dickheads.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I thought the kick from in front was because of Klemmer's dissent penalty.

Good call, if Reynolds ended up like Yow Yeh no one would be blowing up.

RWB

Bench
Not only was it not a penalty but it also wasn't a reportable offence which means the Video Ref is not allowed to rule on it like he did.

Even those who believe the accidental contact should be penalised surely no one can argue it was a reportable offence.

Someone's getting sacked in the morning.

ram raid

Bench
I hate James Graham. He's a grubby wanker with low intelligence who tackles with his head and has a habit of accidentally breaking peoples bones.

ellskimore

Juniors
Such a shame that the NRL has this stupid 'cant mention the refs rule'. Seems cruel to not let Dessie talk about them.

Cammo

Bench
No wonder crowds are down. This game is turning into netball. f**k this game, I am over it

BranVan3000

Coach

as an outside viewer the penalty was harsh but probably fair, tell me, what are players suppose to do when someone is going for a field goal? bow down to the kicker?

It was reckless but if Reynolds isn't injured, or if graham didn't stop and wave over to the sideline and to officials that Reynolds was injured, its play on and no penalty.

one reckless act, an act which every player tries to do when the opposite team is going for a field goal, doesn't make him scum. Its a contact sport and Reynolds got injured.

its hard to have pity for you souths fans with all the injuries you are getting when you all carry on like complete dickheads.

NOT tackle the legs. It was ridiculously dangerous. You jump across the front of the kicker not into him

Noa

First Grade

They're free to attempt the charge down but if they get it wrong there has to be a penalty otherwise defenders would dive in without impunity