What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R5 | Fri 4pm | CBY 17-18 SOU | ANZ

Round 5: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol:

as an outside viewer the penalty was harsh but probably fair, tell me, what are players suppose to do when someone is going for a field goal? bow down to the kicker?

It was reckless but if Reynolds isn't injured, or if graham didn't stop and wave over to the sideline and to officials that Reynolds was injured, its play on and no penalty.

one reckless act, an act which every player tries to do when the opposite team is going for a field goal, doesn't make him scum. Its a contact sport and Reynolds got injured.

its hard to have pity for you souths fans with all the injuries you are getting when you all carry on like complete dickheads.

I think players need to learn to charge the kicker at an angle where if they dive their body doesn't collect the supporting leg.

macnaz

Staff member
Bulldogs sponsor just rang Gibbs on 2UE saying he will sign a cheque if Hassler wants to let lose in the press conference.

skeepe

Immortal
No wonder crowds are down. This game is turning into netball. f**k this game, I am over it

You're over it because one of your players did something against the rules and was correctly penalised for it? What an idiot.

Cammo

Bench
Rugby League is fast turning into a game for wusses. AFL is becoming tougher than this shit

Canard

Immortal
Not only was it not a penalty but it also wasn't a reportable offence which means the Video Ref is not allowed to rule on it like he did.

Even those who believe the accidental contact should be penalised surely no one can argue it was a reportable offence.

Someone's getting sacked in the morning.

He was put on report wasn't he ?

What criteria determines what is repeatable??

BunniesMan

Immortal
Rugby League is fast turning into a game for wusses. AFL is becoming tougher than this shit

AFL still allows shoulder charges, even off the ball. (although I think they need to take the NRL's lead and get rid of it)

GongPanther

Referee
Graham's concern for the player was only to curry the favor of the referee after he had realized that he fully knew that he was going to get penalized.

Then the on-stage dramatic fall-out was lolz.