What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell Mitchell

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Inglis - clowning on grown men at Latrell's age
Mitchell - playing pretty well against kids his own age.

linesmen, ball boys, pack it up pack it in, let me begin...

Latrell Mitchell isn't even the best fullback this year, let alone best player.

If Trbojevic or Holmes were regulars, it would be them.

Since they're not, then it defaults to Paul Byrnes who has been killing it for the Broncos and continues to cut teams to ribbons with his kick returns. Did it about three times yesterday.

Mitchell is a good prospect, may even rival the likes of Hayne, Folau and Inglis with some luck but right now he doesn't compare to either of them at the same age.

I never said he was the best player. i said he was the best in his year and I'm pretty sure there no one who turned 18 this year that is better then him.

Son of Minto

Bench
wrong. Kids way older then him.

"Way older", please.

I never said he was the best player. i said he was the best in his year and I'm pretty sure there no one who turned 18 this year that is better then him.

Jesse Ramien from Manly is the same age (both born in '97) and is probably having a better year than Mitchell.

Latrell Mitchell isn't even the best fullback this year, let alone best player.

If Trbojevic or Holmes were regulars, it would be them.

Since they're not, then it defaults to Paul Byrnes who has been killing it for the Broncos and continues to cut teams to ribbons with his kick returns. Did it about three times yesterday.

Agreed. Yamba Bowie is having a sneaky good year as well.

Big Pete

Referee
Wasn't enough for GI, which is the point.

Jaydn Su'A was going great guns for Brisbane as well. Younger than Latrell in a more physically demanding position but was among one of the best backrows in the competition. Only reason he isn't playing is due to some weird arrangement with his high school.

Was one of the best in the Under 18s along with Hipgrave (which is another name you can add).

Hardly a one horse race.

Son of Minto

Bench
Is 2 years not enough for you?

Some players are two, most are one, some are the same age.

Jesse Ramien having a better season then Mitchell!?!?

Ok better, maybe not, but if not just as good.

Jaydn Su'A was going great guns for Brisbane as well. Younger than Latrell in a more physically demanding position but was among one of the best backrows in the competition. Only reason he isn't playing is due to some weird arrangement with his high school.

Su'a is the best of that age group (born in '97 that is) imo.

Some players are two, most are one, some are the same age.

Ok better, maybe not, but if not just as good.

Su'a is the best of that age group (born in '97 that is) imo.

Jesse Ramien is a good player but not better then Mitchell. If he was he would have been selected for the under 20's SOO.

Su'a is a gun played. I watched him carve up for qld u18's but he didn't even make the qld u20's squad. Does he even play u20's for the Broncos regularly.

Wasn't enough for GI, which is the point.

Was one of the best in the Under 18s along with Hipgrave (which is another name you can add).

Hardly a one horse race.

Yeah I rate Su'a and molo as well. Two very good young backrowers, best of there age group no doubt. But I don't think they could have as much of an impact on the game as Mitchell does or play there position as good as Mitchell.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Plays for a Union school and something to do with his scholarship with the school has prevented him from playing with Bris U20's for the rest of the year, or something to that effect.

Son of Minto

Bench
Yeah Su'a played every NYC game until his school stopped him from playing, think the U18 Origin mightve been his last game. He was averaging almost 150m a game. Got to almost 300 against the Cowboys in Townsville.

Big Pete

Referee
Su'A was a certain starter in every game he played. The only reason he isn't in the team at the moment is because of an arrangement he has with his high school where he isn't allowed to play for a period of time.

isaiah

Bench
Yeah I rate Su'a and molo as well. Two very good young backrowers, best of there age group no doubt. But I don't think they could have as much of an impact on the game as Mitchell does or play there position as good as Mitchell.

Michael molo has already played a game or two of q cup.

I haven't seen much of Su'a and Molo tbh but from what I have they're two really good players. Those that have, how would you rate them in comparison to the best of the young NSW back rowers in Moeroa, Pangai jr and Tyrell Fuimaono?

isaiah

Bench
I have been a huge michael molo fansince round 1 last year. Saw him in 18's vs the jets score 5 trys as a backrower. But it was way more than the trys.he was in everything. Best 17yo since david cindric.