What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXIII: Honouring He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
It's the gym where I work, I don't own it. It's not uncommon for a gym to have a massage room and it's just smart business, most people who use the gym need a massage but neglect to get one because it's out of the way, they're at the gym multiple times a week because it's become routine, massage being available in the gym is just smart.

Dani

Immortal
Yes, but what rule did you break to deserve a fine if the other guy is being charged with what I can only assume is a criminal driving offence?

Is your gym's logo 'Cum in and get a work out'? :sarcasm:

I got fined for failing to give way, he was done for speeding and something for not having his lights on.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
That's ridiculous. Really...

The guy is speeding in the dark and has no lights on; do the police maybe want to think that you didn't give way because you couldn't see the guy?

I'm so sorry Dani :(

--

All this Adam Goodes talk keeps making me think of this gif:

Waisis.gif

Does this make me a bad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.