What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Change Vote Hoggmaster

That section of the write up refers to ParraPride aka Jarryd Hayne.

Eh? I was targetted twice. Blocked and Silenced. And i'm one of the games most talented players.

If that section is about someone else then its a coincidence, however PP has just claimed to be the mass roleblocker and probably wouldnt have been able to be blocked in such a way

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 6 (SeeJay, soc123_au, Cliffhanger, Rebel, mickyj, soc123_au)
Slackboy: 1 (Drew-Sta)
Cliffhanger: 2 (Hoggmaster)

With 15 remaining it is eight to lynch.

Also you should be able to work out one of my powers from this. This power is almost exclusively a town power

Dutchy

Immortal
So soc is a pair of f**k ups and. caught hogg in a lie?

Still think Drew's role is more reliable than Seejay.

vote Hogg

soc123_au

Staff member
Umm look at the vote count and look at the name.... pretty obvious I do have it

I'm not saying you don't have it. It's obvious that you do. What I am saying is that someone else who I know is 100% town also has a double. Town aren't getting 2 doubles.

soc123_au

Staff member
So soc is a pair of f**k ups and. caught hogg in a lie?

Still think Drew's role is more reliable than Seejay.

vote Hogg

The bolded part is correct. I also agree SeeJay's info is less reliable than Drew's. All SeeJay's info did was cause the dialogue that led to the lie. I am just not sure that Bird & Fergo are our Mafia at this stage.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Well I guess that hammers it. Mis won't be on for a while so i'll put you out of your misery. I am town but had a hodor.

If Soc is claiming a double vote, and doesn't believe that town would have 2 then he logically must be mafia or indie.

SeeJay whilst being sus as f@#k, is always sus as f@#k, especially when it comes to meta'ing me. Still worth an investigation.

Fred's hammer vote is so obvious he might as well jump up and down and shout he's mafia.

Dutchy has me confused. He says he knows who i am and then votes for me... hmmmm

Dutchy

Immortal
I knew about your Hodor, I've pulled my neck for you, and pretty much saved you from.self harming.

Slackboy72

Coach
When have the scum had two votes?
How do you know the person you know isn't scum. You've got Orioles soc. there's no way we can take you at face value.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
The write up Hogg is claiming was about PP. Also I dont see town having 2 double votes.

The write up fit exactly what happened to me and therefore I assumed it was me.

I agree town is unlikely to have 2 votes which is why you will have a lot of explaining to do when Mis gets on.

SeeJay

Juniors
Fred and dutchy got my nips tingling if hogg ends up not dying. It still doesnt make sense that there would be a town member with a hodor that cant be targeted at night. You are basically invincible at that point...