What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Hogg is one of them.

Slackboy, Cliffy the other two I reckon.

So Soc is caught in an outright lie, and I appear as town but you still think i'm bad? Wow.

First of all look at the name of the town faction 'NRL aligned'. Not 'Nice guys of NRL aligned' or 'bloody good chaps of NRL aligned'. If Mis was going to create a mafia based on bad guys in the game, he wouldnt call town such an all encompassing name. Last time I checked Greg Inglis plays in NRL, so the alignment indicator seems to be correct.

Second, even if the mafia is bad boys of the game (which I dont think it is), Greg Inglis is no where near the serial f%&k up of some of the others. Nearly everyone in NRL has at some stage or another hit the head lines with something.

We're looking for a threat to NRL and I dont think the biggest threat right now is a couple of half wit players.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Seejay said:
No i dont you dumb merkin. I clearly explained that my suspicions on him were due to the fact that he "couldn't be found" at night and mis knowingly left out any sort of details regarding his character in the write up. Both of these things are reasons to have suspicion on someone. His powers don't even make sense anyways. A townie with a hodor that can't be targeted at night? Why would this be a thing? So he is basically invulnerable? Also, none of you f**kers had shit to go on and were just sitting there giving blumpkins to each other just like day 1. At least this got people talking. I think you have some explaining to do for even making this idiot comment.

You and Rebel should just f**k already. It's been tense between you two ever since 2008.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
No i dont you dumb merkin. I clearly explained that my suspicions on him were due to the fact that he "couldn't be found" at night and mis knowingly left out any sort of details regarding his character in the write up. Both of these things are reasons to have suspicion on someone. His powers don't even make sense anyways. A townie with a hodor that can't be targeted at night? Why would this be a thing? So he is basically invulnerable? Also, none of you f**kers had shit to go on and were just sitting there giving blumpkins to each other just like day 1. At least this got people talking. I think you have some explaining to do for even making this idiot comment.

You've misunderstood my powers, thats why youre confused. Go eat a hamburger and caress your model of the statue of liberty, it'll help you think better ;-)

SeeJay

Juniors
I have lost 30 lbs since June 1. So i'm less burly every day. I'm hoping on getting twink status by Jan 1.

SeeJay

Juniors
You've misunderstood my powers, thats why youre confused. Go eat a hamburger and caress your model of the statue of liberty, it'll help you think better ;-)

Can I also sit on my suction cup bald eagle dildo while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and shooting my assault rifle in the air?

soc123_au

Staff member
So Soc is caught in an outright lie, and I appear as town but you still think i'm bad? Wow.

First of all look at the name of the town faction 'NRL aligned'. Not 'Nice guys of NRL aligned' or 'bloody good chaps of NRL aligned'. If Mis was going to create a mafia based on bad guys in the game, he wouldnt call town such an all encompassing name. Last time I checked Greg Inglis plays in NRL, so the alignment indicator seems to be correct.

Second, even if the mafia is bad boys of the game (which I dont think it is), Greg Inglis is no where near the serial f%&k up of some of the others. Nearly everyone in NRL has at some stage or another hit the head lines with something.

We're looking for a threat to NRL and I dont think the biggest threat right now is a couple of half wit players.

I didn't lie. Everything I said was true. This wouldn't be the first time a mafia has had a town aligned Hodor. It is looking like a mafia of merkins that have had a history of violence toward Women. Inglis, Bird & who else?

Rebel

First Grade
Seejays just butthurt because I rejected his advances in the speak easy toilets.

SeeJay

Juniors
f**k no. One time she said upon finding out that i've played dnd, while in the Speakeasy bathroom, "Well, lets see how good you roll your charisma check tonight", did a little giggle, twirl, and left the bathroom. I started shitting and vomiting at the same time.