What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXIII: Honouring He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If I hear about Adam Goodes one more time this week on TV, I'm going to put a 12 gauge shotgun shell through my TV.

I downloaded a Chrome extension that allows me to hide certain keywords from my FB newsfeed. "Adam Goodes", "Goodes", and "West Coast Eagles" are my only words in there right now.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Which one of you ass-clowns is Kevin Minion? Friends with Drew, so I'm looking in your direction old bean.

Skinner

Coach
I think I understand the issue a bit better. I thought it was just about booing, but apparently criwds are singling him out. Thats not on.

In saying all that; its on repeat right now and I am tired of hearing about it. Clearly Victorians are rascist pricks; lets nuke them and get on with life.

We get Dani and muzby out before that happens :shock:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My throat feels like someone's taking sandpaper to it. I feel so icky

We are not familiar with this medical term "icky".

Gee the cricket was crap and tipping 1/2 but then gain no idiot would have picked the Tigpies. Maybe SBN......................maybe.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Up at 6.15am for the trip out to Kili. It's now 8am and still no sign of the driver.

I could still be sleeping, God dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts