What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

alien

Referee
The missus dragged me along to see Trainwreck.

Didn't like it, and find that actress really unfunny.

i watched it tonight. it's average. i give it a 2.5 stars out of 5. when john cena was saying stupid shit in the movie, someone in the cinema started singing "john cena sux" (to the tune of his theme song), and then another guy and i joined in. it probably got the most laughs in the cinema during the whole movie

T.S Quint

Coach
Best shootout scene of all time.

It's a shame Michael Mann seems to have lost his mojo.

I haven't seen Blackhat, but I have not heard good things.
Then again I am one of the few people who really liked Miami Vice.
Public Enemies wasn't too bad either.
I mean how is this for a roll:

Last of the Mohicans
Heat
The Insider
Ali
Collateral

It's a shame he's not very prolific as a director.

hrundi99

First Grade
What would Alien know about women and relationships and why Trainwreck was funny?

I think Amy Schumer is hilarious.

mackdadday

Juniors
Black Swan. Take a bow, Natlie Portman. Nice little twisty pic with a tasty dash of wtf thrown in. 8/10.

nöyd

Staff member
The Girl Next Door

elisha cuthbert ffs *drools*

timothy olyphant hilarious

good way to waste 90 mins

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Double - directed by Richard Aoyade (Moss from the IT Crowd, for those who don't know)

I thought it was brilliant. A Hitchcock style black humour (especially seen in The Trouble With Harry), combined with a Dostoevsky novel.

Many may see it as depressing, but when you look a bit deeper into it you see the comedic value. I didn't think I'd find it to be anywhere near as good as it turned out to be.

elyod138

Bench
The Double - directed by Richard Aoyade (Moss from the IT Crowd, for those who don't know)

I thought it was brilliant. A Hitchcock style black humour (especially seen in The Trouble With Harry), combined with a Dostoevsky novel.

Many may see it as depressing, but when you look a bit deeper into it you see the comedic value. I didn't think I'd find it to be anywhere near as good as it turned out to be.

His first film, Submarine was good too, a coming of age comedy.