What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we keep Sandow?

EelsFan05

Bench
I thought the Sandow lovers said he'd kill it in the ESL. A bad attitude is the same no matter what country you're in.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm no Sandow lover, but I did think his game would suit the ESL.
Obviously I was wrong.

The lack of defensive intensity means there are more one-on-one opportunities in the ESL. This means Sandow should thrive in attack but get carved up even more in defence. His confidence is obviously shot but he'll be back. Maybe.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
How much better do we look without sandow. We have been in all games up to our eyeballs with some of the in form teams where we would have been shallacked with sandclown in the team.

Next season with Foran we will be true contenders.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
We didn't look that great against Penrith up in Darwin.
Or againt the Titans.

It does not mean that we are playing perfect footy and are dominating games you dopey f**k. All i am saying is that only a fool cannot see we are playing as a team with a game plan and doing it reasonably well to the point we have stuck it to some of the better sides.

It has given me faith in Arthur. It shows that Arthur has his tactics right.......just needs to rid himself of the shit.

If only this site could rid itself of shit...you would be gone

T.S Quint

Coach
It does not mean that we are playing perfect footy and are dominating games you dopey f**k. All i am saying is that only a fool cannot see we are playing as a team with a game plan and doing it reasonably well to the point we have stuck it to some of the better sides.

It has given me faith in Arthur. It shows that Arthur has his tactics right.......just needs to rid himself of the shit.

If only this site could rid itself of shit...you would be gone

lol

Noise

Coach
How much better do we look without sandow. We have been in all games up to our eyeballs with some of the in form teams where we would have been shallacked with sandclown in the team.

Next season with Foran we will be true contenders.

Not sure how much we were in the Cowboys game when we lost by 40 odd :?

Latest posts