What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one rates us!

Jubileeboy

First Grade
No one rates us! with good reason. i hope we dont get humiliated for saints sake but not marys cause i want him gone.

My intuition has me picking up some negative vibes with a common theme here.
Anyone else noticed this? :D

On another note Dino, ya dopey fkn pelican....go have a drink and enjoy the semi final game our team is playing in.

Ps... I rate McGregor higher than Dino

TruSaint

Referee
My intuition has me picking up some negative vibes with a common theme here.
Anyone else noticed this? :D

On another note Dino, ya dopey fkn pelican....go have a drink and enjoy the semi final game our team is playing in.

Ps... I rate McGregor higher than Dino

:lol::lol::lol:

Dragons 09

Juniors
I am unashamedly no fan of our managing hierarchy and regardless of the result today i will still stand fast in my belief that change is required, BUT, how freakin awesome is it to be getting ready to watch our team play finals footy?

The heart rate is already elevating and I wish the boys all the best. I know they will do the best they can, they allways do, i just hope for us all that it's one of those days where it all clicks. If that happens, anything is possible. Best of luck lads.

V

Vasilevsky

Benji and Widdop just don't work together. Widdop has had a few chances without Benji and....... Benji has had one chance without Widdop and the attack never looked better.

Oh and to the Grub winger playing fullback, f**k you, you f**king #$&%* !

Dogs are definitely beatable. But Dino is right, we seriously have no attack!

It's actually embarrassing to be so impotent at NRL level.

Straight Shooter

Btw, despite our Mary inspired pop gun attack, I think we can do it! Need to apply pressure and some individual brilliance.

Straight Shooter

hewi

Bench
If the Dogs win this the roosters will owe us big time. The Dogs are walking wounded.