What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If Labour ever get rid of Shorten the Libs should be worried, he's keeping them in office as he is just not an option

Turnbull is the by far the best option in front of us at the moment. Hopefully he'll force the opposition to up their game in time too. Shorten gets by as a consequence of Tone's f**kwitocracy.

strider

Post Whore
tony makes this speech about them not being ununified labor ... and now joe is up there taking shots :lol:

looking more and more likr labor by the minute

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Funny seeing Hockey saying he is 100% loyal to Tony Abbott.

Seriously, how is this helping.

strider

Post Whore
no i think joe knows he's nowhere in malcom's plans, so he's doing a last minute ass kiss to try and get in tony's good books if tone wins

Avenger

Immortal
Abbott is a fool. Shorten is a talentless hack.

Bring on Turnbull.

I don't know Suity. I have been hearing for years that he is not popular within his own party. The only reason they are now stabbing Tony is because their own arses are on the line. Australian politics have not had a PM have a full term in a decade. I blame Howard for not giving it to Smiling Pete who ended up having no balls anyway.

Last edited:
I don't know Suity. I have been hearing for years that he is not popular within his own party. The only reason they are now stabbing Tony is because their own arses are on the line. Australian politics have not had a PM have a full term in a decade. I blame Howard for not giving it to Smiling Pete who ended up having no balls anyway.

There are some sensible reasons why he's unpopular within his own party (he's a bit cynical, doesn't get his hands dirty), but there's also a fair bit of that resistance from people who don't like true small 'l' liberals, don't like essentially self-made people and would rather preserve unearned privilege. And those people can go an get f**ked as far as I'm concerned.

strider

Post Whore
i reckon Mal has cooked his goose .... bye bye Mal .... at least for about 6 months until bye bye Tone

Gronk

Staff member

He's not liked by the churchies in the far right. If they don't get that punters are sick of rich old white men making decisions based on rich old white men values, then they never will.

As a journo said today, Gough Whitlam was successful cos he sat right of the left. Turnbull will be successful cos he's left of the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts