What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we keep Sandow?

jk13

First Grade
Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There was more than a hint of an obstruction too, but it looked like the 'defender' was trying to milk it from the get go. So f**k him.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Just wondering did he end up staying at warrington ? i remember reading he went walkabout just wondering if he went back?

Suitman

Post Whore
Just wondering did he end up staying at warrington ? i remember reading he went walkabout just wondering if he went back?

He just went down to the local Offy to get a 6 pack.
He was back within 15 mins.
All good now.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
We didn't. Isaac Moses and Obeid Jr are cousins. Don't forget the allegations about Obeid and his family came out post Sandow's signing. However I can see what you are saying. I never liked them either.

Latest posts