What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup watch

Burns

First Grade
Love ya Skeepe. Hahaha.

Wyong v us is essentially a local derby match should be awesome.

What a terrible culture the Mounties have, they let their concussed players continue to play, against the rules and their players refuse to shake hands after the match. The club can expect some big fines after this.

PhilGould

Bench
Mounties halves are McCrone and Cornish lol. They set up a few for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swarzey

Bench
Clear anger problem too shown at the end. Bunch of merkins. Throw in the Wighton exchange on Instagram and it's amazing how shit it is down there.

Amazing win tbh. Their grub at the end and pure aggression seemed like it was going to be enough. I don't think Wyong will come close to that. Props to Mounties, they kept Mamo quiet too but damn, he still showed why he's so f**king special.

I also see a bit of John sutton in him, just a faster more classy version. He is big and is mostly a running half from what I have seen. All the good things he does are basically off the back of him running the ball.

Anyone know how tall he is and how much he weighs? Is there any chance he may see himself in the forwards if he continues to grow?

PhilGould

Bench
I reckon he's more of a fullback or centre, personally. Tall and lanky but well built, has the speed to be an outside back but probably not the the playmaking ability to be a first grade halfback. Maybe could be used as a running half if partnered with a Hodkinson type halfback.

1qaz

Juniors
Glad Brown listened to me about getting rid of Clydesdale.
Now he needs to turn Feeney into centre and put Dane to fullback.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
His pace really surprised me today. The try he saved early in first have where missed a tackle, the Mounties player streaked away and looked certain to score but then Feeney reeled him in an stopped him half a meter out.

I don't think one try was scored via a set play but there counter attack was superb.

GongPanther

Referee
Wyong are a very very good side.

I'm glad Newcy won today.The Mounties were whinging that their side wasn't on the TV timeslot when Newcy beat the Panthers.They are an entitled lot as it's not the first time they've cried about some issue.

The NRL are so f###ing daft! They are just clueless! Anyone with a Brain for business would move this game to Bluetongue Stadium.

Whats Doing

Bench
i haven't watched the full game against Mounties but that Holland looked pretty good. Does anyone know much about him. He has apparently scored 16 tries this year and is very quick and appears to have some size for a centre.

Latest posts