What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNEAK PEAK 2016 Membership On Sale Soon!

Morning everyone,

We have been busily working away here in the Membership Team getting ready to launch our new look Blue & Gold Army Membership campaign.

Pleased to say everything is going well and you should all expect to receive your renewal emails in your inboxes by the end of next week.

Here is a sneak peak of the new campaign:

PAR007_MPYE_Membership2016_Digital_Twitter_1500x500.jpg

Some of the improvements you can expect to see in 2016 are:

• Choose your own membership pack inclusion for all full season ticketed adult and concession Members. Choice of Blades cap, scarf or beanie.
  • Loyalty price freeze for all 2015 renewing Members. Renew by 30 November to lock in your 2015 price.
  • New look Blue & Gold Army membership product inclusions
  • New look membership website and system, hopefully improving your membership experience!

Looking forward to hearing what you all think.

If you need a hand with anything please feel free to get in touch with either myself or the Membership Team on 1300 BLUE GOLD or by emailing membership@parraeels.com.au

Yours in Blue & Gold,

Larissa

I see another problem: I'm part of the Blue & Gold Army even if I don't buy a membership.

You don't own and so you shouldn't try and sell it.

keitel

Juniors
That's great Larissa now you've started a domestic. We can't agree on what package we want.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That's great Larissa now you've started a domestic. We can't agree on what package we want.

Thanks to the feedback we supplied last season there are some new packages that Larissa will tell us all about.

Except for HJ of course, he will never be satisfied till everyone wears a Parra Jesus outfit and drinks Tooheys Old.

Well, the second part is true, Twiz :)

Looks like some good options, though. I like the price freeze, and I like the ability to choose what goes into your package. Flexibility always means individuals can be better catered to and that has to be a plus.

So I'm not bitching about everything. There has been some good improvement in Memberships over the last couple of years and I'm happy with that. I'll definitely be renewing.

bartman

Immortal
Can we opt to have the ANZ Stadium games not included in our membership package next year, and pay a reduced amount up front?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Just a quiet reminder, play nice chaps
Leave this thread for membership talk and feedback

I like the new campaign, captivating and very different from previous years. Ill be renewing regardless though. 2016 is gonna be a rippa year. I feel it :cool:

bartman

Immortal
Good to see you in the Mod ranks, TPB :thumn.

Agree, it would be good to keep this thread clear of personal sniping, and focussed on talk re next year's membership offers.

hybrideel

Bench
I am definitely renewing. While it was a relatively disappointing year with all the off field stuff my family and i will be there cheering them again

bartman

Immortal
We did well to have even a tilt at reaching the finals this year, considering we didn't get the chance to properly replace our marquee player in the pre-season, and our halfback under-performed and then gained a mid-season release.

There was lots of promise, and 2016 should be even better. Surely it will be the year we return to finals footy!

emjaycee

Coach
Hi Larissa,

Does the 2016 membership pack include an unreserved seat at TIO stadium for the Darwin game as in previous years?

Gronk

Staff member
Nathan PeatsVerified account ‏@peats05 10h10 hours ago
How are @TheParraEels supposed to get members to sign up when @M_Mau88 is the worlds scariest man and he's promoting it. @Bradtaka_