What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:

love the thread title

and don't change your f**kin name Avenger - I have enough trouble when merkins change their avatars, f**k name changes :crazy:

Noise

Coach
Avenger made a reference to Hayne being Harold holt either today or yesterday. Then at the end of the last thread he said "we are leaving the porch light on" another reference to Holt/Hayne . I'm guessing that is his secret info. In saying that Avenger has been banging on about Hayne returning for 12 months...

Avenger

Immortal
Here we go.

I need to get one back on my buddy stags because he always gets the exclusives and I have had f**k all since my Justin Poore exclusive. My source is very good. Cannot say who it is but works at the club.

(Stags I received an update late this arvo.)

*Hayne is not signed with the Roosters and has not agreed to play with them unless he is deceiving the club. He is giving it another year and will return if he does not make the 53 man roster. We will do everything in our power to accommodate him. I know this is shit and is wishful thinking but it is just what I was told (again). In effect we are leaving the porch light on for him.

*Klemmer was mentioned as a replacement if we lose Junior Paulo. JWH wants too much money for us to wrestle him away from the Rorters. "Wishful thinking" was the direct quote. The coaching staff love JWH.

*We are interested in Josh Jackson because the Eels do not believe that Choc will last the distance.

That is all I have. Just posting what I was told. The source however is exceptional. Best I've had in years.

hindy111

Post Whore
here we go.

I need to get one back on my buddy stags because he always gets the exclusives and i have had f**k all since my justin poore exclusive. My source is very good. Cannot say who it is but works at the club.

(stags i received an update late this arvo.)

*hayne is not signed with the roosters and has not agreed to play with them unless he is deceiving the club. He is giving it another year and will return if he does not make the 53 man roster. We will do everything in our power to accommodate him. I know this is shit and is wishful thinking but it is just what i was told (again). In effect we are leaving the porch light on for him.

*klemmer was mentioned as a replacement if we lose junior paulo. Jwh wants too much money for us to wrestle him away from the rorters. Wishful thinking was the direct quote.

*we are interested in josh jackson because the eels do not believe that choc will last the distance.

That is all i have. Just posting what i was told. The source however is exceptional. Best i've had in years.

what about wearing womens undies? True or false?

hindy111

Post Whore
Klemmer would want and demand as much as JWH - Josh Jackson will not leave the dogs.

Avenger

Immortal
Klemmer would want and demand as much as JWH - Josh Jackson will not leave the dogs.

Just telling you the interest. Didn't say they signed. Re: Dogs. If Des does not make top 4 next season he is out on his ear. They are not happy with him.

Avenger

Immortal
:lol: :lol:

love the thread title

and don't change your f**kin name Avenger - I have enough trouble when merkins change their avatars, f**k name changes :crazy:

I hate my name. I want to change it. Come on Twiz. You owe me that at least.

strider

Post Whore
Here we go.

I need to get one back on my buddy stags because he always gets the exclusives and I have had f**k all since my Justin Poore exclusive. My source is very good. Cannot say who it is but works at the club.

(Stags I received an update late this arvo.)

*Hayne is not signed with the Roosters and has not agreed to play with them unless he is deceiving the club. He is giving it another year and will return if he does not make the 53 man roster. We will do everything in our power to accommodate him. I know this is shit and is wishful thinking but it is just what I was told (again). In effect we are leaving the porch light on for him.

*Klemmer was mentioned as a replacement if we lose Junior Paulo. JWH wants too much money for us to wrestle him away from the Rorters. "Wishful thinking" was the direct quote. The coaching staff love JWH.

*We are interested in Josh Jackson because the Eels do not believe that Choc will last the distance.

That is all I have. Just posting what I was told. The source however is exceptional. Best I've had in years.

"all I have"? .... you've dropped about 5 rumours in one hit - thats plenty :lol:

I think every club would love JWH - but yeah, massive $$$$$s

Avenger

Immortal
You'd think the big name players are from Penrith. How many outside backs does he need?

Status
Not open for further replies.