What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebooting the prequels and what to change

Zoidberg

First Grade
What is the Chronology of the Marvel films? Iron Man is the start, right?

If it's order they were released

Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America - 1st Avenger
Avengers 1
Iron Man 3
Thor 2
Cap 2
Guardians of Galaxy
Avengers 2
Ant-man

Not sure if it's plot time period order, Cap 1 would be 1st!

LESStar58

Referee
Moving on to the Holy Trilogy. Already picked up a few things in New Hope that I recognize from the episode 7 trailers and TV spots.

sandshark

Bench
If it's order they were released

Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America - 1st Avenger
Avengers 1
Iron Man 3
Thor 2
Cap 2
Guardians of Galaxy
Avengers 2
Ant-man

Not sure if it's plot time period order, Cap 1 would be 1st!

Are we in phase 2 or 3? Still have at least another 8 or 9 movies to join that list. Will be one hell of a marathon when they complete it.

Just watched A New Hope. Brilliant start to the Original Trilogy.

Last edited:

Munky

Coach
Watched episodes 4-6 the past two weekends.

Outside of episode 4 being a little slow to start the films are perfectly paced and the length is just right.

The space battle in Return of Jedi was my favourite scene in movies as a kid and probably my favourite twenty years later. The Battle of Hoth being a close second.

Amazing that thirty years after release no sci-fi battle sequence comes close to these IMO.

adamkungl

Immortal
Honest Trailers are the least funny thing of all time. Even on easy targets they can't crack a decent joke. 0/10

RoosTah

Juniors
Honest Trailers are the least funny thing of all time. Even on easy targets they can't crack a decent joke. 0/10
lol yeah, that or maybe you just don't have a sense of humour.

Those guys have been so successful that they've expanded into another 8 different shows and have their own paid subscription service.

T.S Quint

Coach
Honest Trailers are alright. They can be pretty funny at times. Some of the names they come up with in the "Starring..." parts can make me laugh.

The rest of ScreenJunkies I can do without. It's mostly just people sucking Marvel's dick and bashing on whatever DC/WB are doing. And complaining about every single remake that is getting made.

So basically it's just like the rest of the internet.

LESStar58

Referee
Make Jimmy Smits' take on Bail Organa more of a Bislat OG like he played on Sons of Anarchy. That is another part of the prequels that makes me cringe having watched SOA; Smits is so bad ass so when I go back and watch the prequels and he's such a pussy it just doesn't jive with me.

Thought I'd come in and give this a read with Rogue One coming out and all.

This thread and discussion was all started before it was made official that Smits would have a cameo in Rogue One. So now Bail is in;

Attack of The Clones
Revenge of The Sith
Rogue One

So Jimmy Smits is now Bail Organa for the rest of his life (even though to me he will ALWAYS be Nero Perdia). Would be odd seeing anyone else play him hence there will be no prequel reboots.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
After Disney allowed Rogue One to do what it did (no spoilers) I wouldn't put a prequel reboot past them.

But they are very tied to them as well. I don't envy the person writing them (although really just get rid of the podracers, re-do AOTC and make it grittier) and you're away laughing.

cleary89

Coach
Im def not a huge star wars fan like most of you, but I could see them doing a reboot of the first 3 after they have done these 6.

Latest posts