What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 14 Discussion

God-King Dean

Immortal
Got tomorrow off.

Gonna celebrate it by making myself miserable by watching the Rams-Lions game. Which team is better at finding a way to lose? I think we can do it. I believe in you boys.

Frederick

Staff member
All you merkins and your days off or free government wifi. I'll be up at 5 to watch the first hour, then will be radio streaming it as soon as I leave for work

kurt faulk

Coach
Got tomorrow off.

Gonna celebrate it by making myself miserable by watching the Rams-Lions game. Which team is better at finding a way to lose? I think we can do it. I believe in you boys.

I'm guessing you haven't watched the Rams play the last 5 weeks. Their oline is decimated. They've lost too many bodies on d to keep up with opposing offenses. Their qbs are worse than last year if that's possible. They're a dumpster fire waiting for the season to end.

Dogs Of War

Coach
This bengals v steelers is cracking. You can see the hate between the teams. It's like that manly v Melbourne game. All niggle and push and shove and you waiting for an all in fight to break out.

Dalton hurt his thumb but I reckon he will be back.

Bengals struggling to get any pressure on Ben.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Damn eiffert possibly out too.

Both teams warned. I still think something will happen and players will be ejected.

Frederick

Staff member
Looks like the only way the bengals are going to make any yards now is via penalties

Frederick

Staff member
Sure, unlucky. Two years in a row. Against the same team. Not targeted at all

Dirty team

Dogs Of War

Coach
If you guys have guys who can't handle getting tackled then you need to get players who can harden the f up.

legend

Coach
Run straight Vernon. Sideways stuff doesn't usually work.

Funny reading a steelers fan calling other teams dirty.

I have two words that defined IMO, the dirtiest team in the NFL for over a decade:

Troy Polamalu

Dogs Of War

Coach
Glad we are playing the 49ers next. It could allow us to use aj instead of dalton next week. Try and sneak in a victory with as many of the questionable players used as depth instead of starting.

Ultimatly if we beat the 49ers it will come down to the Broncos game whether we get a first round bye or not.

Had to laugh at the commentary in the Steelers bengals game. Losing dalton and effiert had no bearing on the result. Yeah sure it didn't in a qb league. I can picture them in the press box waving those yellow hankies

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Gezzz our season has just run out of steam...

Wade Phillips has done a hell of a job with that Broncos defence.

Carr is just under pressure constantly.

Mhartew

Juniors
Nah, you can come to Charlotte when the panthers are 17 - 0
I remember the last time the Cardinals came to Charlotte in the playoffs. Worked out well for us that day... Haha :D

delhomme.gif

P.S. I love that Delhomme gif. I think he threw something like 5 interceptions that day.

Frederick

Staff member
Run straight Vernon. Sideways stuff doesn't usually work.

Funny reading a steelers fan calling other teams dirty.

I have two words that defined IMO, the dirtiest team in the NFL for over a decade:

Troy Polamalu

Hey, Troy was a saint! Y'all just jelly

In other news, the Steelers made history today by being the first team with three head coaches with 90 wins

Latest posts