What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
Just a little more on this but Anderlecht valued him at 12mil in the summer and Southampton were tempted to bid. Now he is having a cracking season and his value is now apparently over 20.
I dont think it is a legit link though, as he is another AM.

He's legit, Klopp likes him. Scouts have been watching him.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
don't tell me he's come back empty handed again? shock horror

wait up though, we don't need another AM?

you can't have it both ways, either we don't need another AM and it's good he's failed as it's a waste of money and we need to target elsewhere, or we do need another AM and yes fsg/ayre is the second coming of hitler.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
on a side note, imagine how many ffp's he's getting from all these failed pursuits? he'd be able to fly first class around the world on points alone (unless old henry is paying for his flights on his cc so he gets the points(on an account of him being a cheap bastard as per the rhetoric)).

saint.nick

Coach
haha a bloke with his salary doesn't need FFPs.

I'm pretty sure we don't need Ian Ayre in Florida to complete the deal. I'd say the primary purpose of that trip was to meet face to face with Teixeira and win his vote.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
wait up though, we don't need another AM?

you can't have it both ways, either we don't need another AM and it's good he's failed as it's a waste of money and we need to target elsewhere, or we do need another AM and yes fsg/ayre is the second coming of hitler.

applauding the failure of the front office is not a win

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Well it was a serious trip, because Liverpool are seriously interested in Teixeira. But Ian doesn't exactly have control over his employer's purse strings.

right, so we agree then that ayre's junkets have sfa correlation to the likelihood of a player transfer being completed in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts