What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Dump thread

Oh for f**ks sake, can we have a thread where a dictionary isn't pulled out?

Kohli can behave like a dick, as do some of the Aussie players.

I'm sure you can.

What is your aversion to dictionaries?

Nothing AL, it's the cyclic BS that seems to permeate every cricket thread of late that annoys me. They lay bait, you bite and it's a race to the bottom from there.

A bit of banter is all in good fun but it's an out and out trollfest at times.

ANTiLAG

First Grade

Are you uber emotional and looking for a fight?

If not, safe to say the bogan title was not for you.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
He is a former test captain he will be able to get a gig somewhere

Somewhere for sure. But he'd be wanting something a bit more lucrative than somewhere.

Well I doubt a chair on inside cricket pays that much. But if they will give a spot to Brad Haddin, then yep agreed Michael Clarke could get one there.

But if Ch 9 and Ch 10 don't want him, what high paying jobs are there left in Australia?

I highly doubt any of the Indian networks would want him; they prefer the Danny Morrison type commentators to work alongside their locals in T20 and go with the well spoken Robin Jackman type for the real cricket. Clarke has enough money already not to sell himself out as a Danny Morrison clone, and will never sound well educated enough to be a Robin Jackman type. Clarke sounds like his mouth is full whenever a word with the letter 'S' is mentioned by him.

Sky UK definitely would not. I think they want Punter don't they? I know they take Warne whenever they can get him. Although, Holding is due for a replacement. I fear that he is going senile before our very ears while while working in cricket commentary.

Safrica, NZ, WI, Pak, SL, Zim, and Ban all have no money to invest into pricey cricket commentators.

Last edited:
Somewhere for sure. But he'd be wanting something a bit more lucrative than somewhere.

Well I doubt a chair on inside cricket pays that much. But if they will give a spot to Brad Haddin, then yep agreed Michael Clarke could get one there.

But if Ch 9 and Ch 10 don't want him, what high paying jobs are there left in Australia?

I highly doubt any of the Indian networks would want him; they prefer the Danny Morrison type commentators to work alongside their locals in T20 and go with the well spoken Robin Jackman type for the real cricket. Clarke has enough money already not to sell himself out as a Danny Morrison clone, and will never sound well educated enough to be a Robin Jackman type. Clarke sounds like his mouth is full whenever a word with the letter 'S' is mentioned by him.

Sky UK definitely would not. I think they want Punter don't they? I know they take Warne whenever they can get him. Although, Holding is due for a replacement. I fear that he is going senile before our very ears while while working in cricket commentary.

Safrica, NZ, WI, Pak, SL, Zim, and Ban all have no money to invest into pricey cricket commentators.

f**k, you dribble some absolute crap.

What you have posted here is an ad hominem with no reasonable argument relating to the topic.

It is the very definition of dribbling some absolute crap.

Have a good evening.

Have a cry about it.
Everything you have posted in relation to cricket in these forums has been incorrect.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Have a cry about it.
Everything you have posted in relation to cricket in these forums has been incorrect.

IknVO3Tl.jpg

YUSMe35.jpg

NFBv1vl.jpg

Last edited:
This guy has a phobia of ad-hominems.
He doesn't realise that within the context we are using them they make perfect sense.

Once again, he doesn't get it. Just like everything else.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
This guy has a phobia of ad-hominems.
He doesn't realise that within the context we are using them they make perfect sense.

Once again, he doesn't get it. Just like everything else.

Even if an ad hominem is true, it is irrelevant in any and every context. That is why an ad hominem is a fallacy.

It is you who does not get it.

ad-hominem.jpg

adhom.jpg

281927_367195640023259_386703428_n.jpg

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
Think of the children, it was a terrible thing - poor Mitch Marsh, robbed because he was out
:lol:

I haven't been following the series closely as I just assumed NZ would win given the wickets wouldn't be flat decks, but for people that watched how did Smith & Warner go on wickets with a bit more in them?

Meth

Staff member
:lol:

I haven't been following the series closely as I just assumed NZ would win given the wickets wouldn't be flat decks, but for people that watched how did Smith & Warner go on wickets with a bit more in them?

Warner had one good innings- 98- and two failures.

Smith had 3 failures.

Too harsh?

Tommy Smith

Referee
That doesn't surprise me, Meth.

I think Warner is hands down the best opener in the world so I won't be too harsh on him. He's played some great innings overseas.

But I do worry about Smith's technique in more trying conditions than the Aussie featherbeds. When he swings the bat it's like watching a traditional Scottish caber toss. Or like watching a giant Redwood fall.

It's ugly stuff and I'm not sure how effective it'll be in the long run against seam and swing. Especially when you could fit a Death Star between his bat and pad.