What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Percentage wise, how many tries do you reckon are actually scored from kicks?

Less than there used to be.

In 2012 there were 23.6% of tries scored off kicks, including an instance where Sandow actually hit it with his kneecap but he was trying to kick it so I included it.

It dropped to 18.7% in 2015 but one of sources informs me that the NRL has an internal KPI of 15% for this coming season.

strider

Post Whore
When i went to watch that youtube clip the ad was the following ... for soloshot - you put your camera on a tripod that follows you

https://youtu.be/ApqQW5Nx1qI

My concern is that some merkin steals your camera while you go for a surf :lol:

T.S Quint

Coach

In 2012 there were 23.6% of tries scored off kicks, including an instance where Sandow actually hit it with his kneecap but he was trying to kick it so I included it.

It dropped to 18.7% in 2015 but one of sources informs me that the NRL has an internal KPI of 15% for this coming season.

Cheers Gaz.
I hope all that research didn't take you too long.

I dispute those figures. Can you reference your data source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts