What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nelson

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its a trial mate, they're obviously playing as such. You guys are good no doubt, but we're nowhere near that bad. I'm sure our guys won't be worried, they've probably just given themselves a few things to tweak. We smashed the Titans last week with a reserve grade side so trial form is a lottery as always.
2 of the warriors defenders collided into each other just before full yime, almost resulting in a try to Saints. Warriors dissppointing, lots of fans here are disappointed Just calling it as I see it.

Wayne's World

First Grade
Its a trial mate, they're obviously playing as such. You guys are good no doubt, but we're nowhere near that bad. I'm sure our guys won't be worried, they've probably just given themselves a few things to tweak. We smashed the Titans last week with a reserve grade side so trial form is a lottery as always.

The Titans also had a reserve grade side and they played parramatta on the same night.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
2 of the warriors defenders collided into each other just before full yime, almost resulting in a try to Saints. Warriors dissppointing, lots of fans here are disappointed Just calling it as I see it.

Sounds like they were trying some new things that obviously weren't working. Thats why you have trials I guess. But it sounds like whatever experiments you guys were making worked, so congratulations on that count.

SET2JT

Juniors

About all you can read from this result is that the Dragons are getting their systems going pretty bloody well, and the Warriors are.... playing a trial.

You guys are done. Peaked too early. No heart. Think of the fans. Good chance to beat us for the first time in 12 years and you come up with that performance. Season is gone!

hazzbeen

Bench
I know it was only a trial, and I would not care even if we got beaten . What Im happy about is they scored 46 points yea I know defense is important but 46 points cant remember the last time we scored at will......

Dea

Juniors
Thanks for the updates. One of the best games I've read in a long time!
Really pleased to see the boys score try's. Especially after not being able to do so last year. Hope to see some video.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow who were the standouts from your perspective? Namely, if you had to give a man-of-the-match.
Widdop. Honorable mentions de Belin, Dugan, Matthews. As said before, the whole pack worked well. Warriors were losing the middle from very early on.