What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Moderator

goggles

Juniors
You don't seriously believe, as "KiamaSaint" suggested and before him "Miller was Legend" (damn he is good! I don't know how he does it.) stated outright, that Objective View and I are in fact the same person using two different user names, do you?

Does it really matter? 2000 posts between the two usernames that could have been summed up with room to spare in 1...

V

Vasilevsky

Well I didnt, but you guys seem to be going a long way to try and convince us otherwise...

Ok. Well at least you said 'guys'.

Not that I care. I find such speculation amusing among those with an obviously low IQ but when everyone starts suggesting it...... It's not so amusing.

V

Vasilevsky

Does it really matter? 2000 posts between the two usernames that could have been summed up with room to spare in 1...

Really? Can you provide some kind of summary? I mean, I think Mary has thus far been a good coach (though I have gone off him a little due to the signing of Lafai) but Objective View doesn't.

The main thing we (Objective View and myself) agree on is the stupidity of a lot of the posters on this forum. And yes, that includes you Einstein.

V

Vasilevsky

That bit is pretty interesting huh? Neither ever addresses it before now, and now they both decide to address it at the same time in a similar way.

You are onto me.... I mean us:cool:. Damn you are good:crazy:!

As a matter of fact, I think you and "Miller was a Legend" are in fact the same person! How could two people on one forum at the same time be able to catch me... I mean us:cool: out so easily???!!!

And in case you are wondering, now I'm a moderator I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I'm going to have the good manners not to talk about the complicated story of you, or your place in the country you are so proud of....

Last edited by a moderator:

SBD82

Coach
You are onto me.... I mean us:cool:. Damn you are good:crazy:!

As a matter of fact, I think you and "Miller was a Legend" are in fact the same person! How could two people on one forum at the same time be able to catch me... I mean us:cool: out so easily???!!!

And in case you are wondering, now I'm a moderator I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I'm going to have the good manners not to talk about the complicated story of you, or your place in the country you are so proud of....

Oh my. You're really starting to lose your edge vas. So easily baited these days.

I was just commenting how it's interesting. But maybe the lady doth protest too much?

V

Vasilevsky

Oh my. You're really starting to lose your edge vas. So easily baited these days.

I was just commenting how it's interesting. But maybe the lady doth protest too much?

Damnit! You caught me... I mean you caught us:cool: out again!

Speaking of aliases, I'm 100% certain that:

1. The Nick is Doust; and
2. JBoy is Mary (gameplan on the back of a coaster stuff).

Straight Shooter

I am convinced Val loves me (obviously I'm constantly on his mind).

OV hates my guts, so I guess this must prove they are either different people or someone with a personality disorder.

In any case I love em both, or him/her. They should never ever leave.

By the way, apart from not agreeing with either on a few things, they like everyone else are entitled to their opinion in this forum.

If you don't agree with ignore or add to the fun with some shit stirring. They give as good as they get, sometime better and it's actually funny if you let it be

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I am convinced Val loves me (obviously I'm constantly on his mind).

OV hates my guts, so I guess this must prove they are either different people or someone with a personality disorder.

In any case I love em both, or him/her. They should never ever leave.

By the way, apart from not agreeing with either on a few things, they like everyone else are entitled to their opinion in this forum.

If you don't agree with ignore or add to the fun with some shit stirring. They give as good as they get, sometime better and it's actually funny if you let it be
Such talk will bring an end to civilisation as we know it. We must silence all those we consider to be less equal than ourselves.

Presumably sarcasm can mean trolling as well, so I better watch myself.

The fact is, there are different degrees of trolling... and imo we don't have any nasty ones here.

And I must say Gavin, you just made a damn good post. Imagine a forum where everyone was the same. It would be boring, and then some. I suppose our sensitive side would forever remain unscathed, but no one would ever crack a smile.

A good troll catches many fish, gives them a kiss and then throws them back. Harmless, not meant to taken seriously and taken with a grain of sea salt.

That aside, I am curious as to why some folks automatically think of trolling as a heinous crime. It seems that if they find a poster 'annoying', this is also deemed as criminal and the annoying poster must be struck down from above. Thankfully, this forum cop mentality is still in the minority. Just hoping it doesn't become a growing trend.

Old Timer

Coach
1, 2, 3 or more alias' doesn't really matter however when they start posting to themselves that is a bit of a concern.

TruSaint

Referee
Well after 133 plus posts, and a lot of laughs and nice banter, the original question by the OT has yet to be answered... well sort of. .

Couple of nice replies, harden up, dismiss or dont post, etc etc.

Yet, the question of whether or the OT's claim is valid or not, remains unresolved. No biggy i guess.

Whilst most of the posts in this thread have good intention, it amazes me that there is no resolution, other than some witty " get over yourself " crap.

Thats bullsh...

The thread has been derailed, and a genuine inquiry as to what and what is not acceptable has yet to be explained.

Highland Saint

Juniors
Well after 133 plus posts, and a lot of laughs and nice banter, the original question by the OT has yet to be answered... well sort of. .

Couple of nice replies, harden up, dismiss or dont post, etc etc.

Yet, the question of whether or the OT's claim is valid or not, remains unresolved. No biggy i guess.

Whilst most of the posts in this thread have good intention, it amazes me that there is no resolution, other than some witty " get over yourself " crap.

Thats bullsh...

The thread has been derailed, and a genuine inquiry as to what and what is not acceptable has yet to be explained.

:clap:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If you two had posts removed it would have been for some minor rule breach. The fact that you are still members and enjoying the discussions shows how it must be minor and water under the bridge. Do you agree?
It showed me something you can basically say whatever you like.
Now you... the starter of this thread. You know as well as I do that there is more to this than you are letting on. I have no idea why you are determined to bring an argument you are having with another member into the forums. You're both wrong. You should find a pub , have a bloody beer or two, make friends and leave the rest of us out of it.

SBD82

Coach
If you two had posts removed it would have been for some minor rule breach. The fact that you are still members and enjoying the discussions shows how it must be minor and water under the bridge. Do you agree?

Had a post removed. If anything the mods were fair to lenient. My comment wasn't a complaint. Just adding that there is a line.