What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on Peats injury

_Johnsy

Referee
Any updates?

Jeez I feel for this bloke, was looking very, very good so far. Hopefully just a dislocation & 2-3 weeks.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He walked onto the field at full time without any support or ice for the arm.

Not as bad as expected I think

Gronk

Staff member
Nathan Peats ✔ ‎@peats05
Thanks for all the tweets. Dislocated elbow was the injury. Was painful until it got popped back in. I should be ok, could have been worse

Stagger eel

Staff member
Peatsy was in obvious discomfort in the dressing room as he didn't participate in the victory chant but it wouldn't surprise me if he turned up at ANZ next Friday ready to play, toughest player at the club in my opinion.

Ring Gids

Juniors
Do against a big dogs pack, will BA stick just with Kaysa and have 4 forwards in the bench, or will he bring another hooker Into the squad?

forward pass

Coach
Peatsy was in obvious discomfort in the dressing room as he didn't participate in the victory chant but it wouldn't surprise me if he turned up at ANZ next Friday ready to play, toughest player at the club in my opinion.

He seemed to get the shits during the song and walked off. I know he may have been in pain but wouldn't you just wait for the song to finish.

pedge

Juniors
Don't no how the media can release that I'm out for 6 weeks when they have no idea. I normally wouldn't say anything but don't write things
2:58pm - 13 Mar 16
When you have no idea. Because than I get punished and asked questions all day long.
2:59pm - 13 Mar 16