What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran on indefinite leave

RoosTah

Juniors
You've got to feel for the bloke. Comes across as a really level headed and hard working guy, and seems very much like a man of his word. Just unlucky timing for both him and Brad Arthur with all the crap that's happened at the Eels, and now for Foran to have his wife leave it's no wonder he's in need of a breather.

I don't have any idea on the particulars, but it looks pretty brutal from the outside the way she's just removed all trace that he even exists from all her social media. I think most people would agree that it's always harder to be the one who gets walked out on (personally having been on both sides a couple times), and with a family+professional problems+publicity it's triply rough stuff to deal with.

The Beaver

Juniors
Only low merkins use something like this to take pot shots.

I'd be crushed if my kids were taken away too.

I wish him well and hope he can recover fully. However, I don't think it has been confirmed that his ex necessarily took the kids. There are two sides to every story, she's made the claim that he kicked her and the kids out quite quickly after the birth of the 2nd. Who knows, sad whichever way you look at it. All I know is that I hope he makes a quick and strong recovery.

Disco

Bench
Lots of rumours ranging from Foran being the victim to him being a naughty boy.

I'll leave them for now (despite the holes in the story so far) and assume that if there is any truth to any of them they will eventually come out

Until then, I hope he gets well soon

nomis88

Juniors
You've got to feel for the bloke. Comes across as a really level headed and hard working guy, and seems very much like a man of his word. Just unlucky timing for both him and Brad Arthur with all the crap that's happened at the Eels, and now for Foran to have his wife leave it's no wonder he's in need of a breather.

I don't have any idea on the particulars, but it looks pretty brutal from the outside the way she's just removed all trace that he even exists from all her social media. I think most people would agree that it's always harder to be the one who gets walked out on (personally having been on both sides a couple times), and with a family+professional problems+publicity it's triply rough stuff to deal with.

We tried to remove any trace of the low maggot from the Manly sites too.

Snappy

Coach
I wish him well and hope he can recover fully. However, I don't think it has been confirmed that his ex necessarily took the kids. There are two sides to every story, she's made the claim that he kicked her and the kids out quite quickly after the birth of the 2nd. Who knows, sad whichever way you look at it. All I know is that I hope he makes a quick and strong recovery.

My post was more in response to people taking a pot shots at Parra.

I'm usually all for bagging out the Eels (mainly due to a couple certain forum members) but not under these circumstances.

RoosTah

Juniors
We tried to remove any trace of the low maggot from the Manly sites too.

lol you lot placed all your chips on the vastly over-rated DCE and Derp Barrett. Don't know how that's Foran's fault... at least Foran said he was leaving and stuck to his word, unlike that dog DCE who carried on a circus for months with the Titans.

Heck, we made the same mistake by deciding to prioritise Pearce over a much better half in Maloney, but I certainly don't begrudge Maloney for leaving because I know he'd have stayed if the club had offered him a better deal.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Piss off idiot.

So saying I don't respext the bloke but hope he gets through it all OK, means I take footy too seriously??

Take a look tbrough these forums you precious twat. I'm sure if Jamie Lyon went through the same you Eels supporters would really turn on the empathy :roll:

To be fair - you did get a little precious about someone questioning your position on Foran given that you like to talk about other clubs' internal situations (as we all do).

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Is it too early to suggest he asks 60 minutes to get involved? Seriously though, hopefully he can get the care he needs and get back sooner than later.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
To be fair - you did get a little precious about someone questioning your position on Foran given that you like to talk about other clubs' internal situations (as we all do).

See what you are saying, but if I came across as "precious" it has nothing to do with taking footy too seriously.

I cannot stand hypocrisy, which is exactly what goes on here.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Maybe 60 Minutes can do a deal with Maury Povich to bring him out here to Australia and do a few interviews
13aj1r.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure what is more amusing the hatred and Vitriol Manly fans have over a bloke who had the hide to leave their cesspool of a club at the end of his contract, or the pedestal they have put their back flipping clown of a half back on.

No wonder he left, well look at how the club treated a club legend like Toovey, looks like the fans are even worse.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Not sure what is more amusing the hatred and Vitriol Manly fans have over a bloke who had the hide to leave their cesspool of a club at the end of his contract, or the pedestal they have put their back flipping clown of a half back on.

No wonder he left, well look at how the club treated a club legend like Toovey, looks like the fans are even worse.

:lol:

Don't get into stuff you know nothing about. Club acted on advice from certain players....

Get well Kieran.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol:

Don't get into stuff you know nothing about. Club acted on advice from certain players....

Get well Kieran.
Was one of those players DCE?? :lol:

So it wasn't the best kept secret in RL that he was sacked and beaker was replacing him???

And the last one to find out was him??? Yeah great way to treat a club legend.

Latest posts