What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zabeel

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:lol: Missed this post son, didn't have a cracker on the quinn :(

Had a 5ew saver on Leebaz, it's my rule never not have a cracker on a Zabeel horses in a race 1600m and over :cool:

That's my Dad's rule too,didn't know you finally learnt how to use the internet Dad,welcome :cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nice winner for the great one yesterday in Provocative at Ipswich, 3yo filly being set for the QLD Oaks.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Nice winner for the great one yesterday in Provocative at Ipswich, 3yo filly being set for the QLD Oaks.

Get it to the Oaks at Eagle Farm, whack a pair of blinkers on her, And lead all the way.. Q.E.D:D

He needs one more Group 1 winner to match his famous father, i might be biased but i think he is a better sire then his old man considering Sir Tristram never had all these Shuttle Sires to contend with.

You've got a good argument..

Sir Tristram didn't have to deal with the great Danehill..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Get it to the Oaks at Eagle Farm, whack a pair of blinkers on her, And lead all the way.. Q.E.D:D

You've got a good argument..

Sir Tristram didn't have to deal with the great Danehill..
Danehill and his sons :)

We were lucky to have the two of them at their peak, they really lifted the breeding industry in the mid 90's.

Some great horses we were privileged to cheer home mate.

Latest posts