What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
I also reported to you merkins about Norman's antics during the year and either the media read my posts or the word has got out from my sloppy sources.

So who would kick goals for us? If the season wasnt already over, letting players go to other clubs is proof.

Of course what does this mean for 2017? If this is freeing up money for Hayne, it wont work

Avenger

Immortal
I'm putting it out there and I read today that he is probably re-signing with the Sharks but I would sign Michael Ennis in 2017 with an option for 2018 and let Degois go. They are the same age. I would also entice David Fifita to the club and even try and snare him as a replacement for Paulo for the remainder of the season.

Avenger

Immortal
Why are you so sure about that? I agree that it isn't the most likely outcome, but can't see why it isn't a credible chance.

He will only not come if we say no. Like I said last night he will be valued under the cap as much as Norman however his TPA's are bursting at the seams unlike Norman's. There is no need for us to do anything there. If Norman is convicted he either takes a cut from our original $800K offer or he tries his luck elsewhere.

Lets see tomorrow night where his head is at. It will be interesting seeing that his best mate Paulo has now gone and we have closed the door on his other mate Segeyaro from coming.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Surely we aren't signing jackson hastings bloke is over-rated and sounds like a real smart-arse for a bloke who has done nothing in 1st-grade

hindy111

Post Whore
If fuimanno goes it shows poor club management. Before jennings signed and we missed out on HIKU - the insiders on here said BA and the team has put a value on each position and for a centre Hiku wanted to much yet they offer double that for Jennings?
How stupid is this club. If Jennings is on more then 500k a season we have rocks in our head. Maybe 550k at a stretch - 700k for any centre is silly.
May as well write off 3 more years till he is gone

Parraren

Bench
If fuimanno goes it shows poor club management. Before jennings signed and we missed out on HIKU - the insiders on here said BA and the team has put a value on each position and for a centre Hiku wanted to much yet they offer double that for Jennings?
How stupid is this club. If Jennings is on more then 500k a season we have rocks in our head. Maybe 550k at a stretch - 700k for any centre is silly.

Disagree.

You need at least one gun try scoring centre.

The rest of our 1-5 are cheapies really, although Semi should be on more.

Lethal

Juniors

Didn't your mate Gus spend around 700 for Hiku? :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We'll bring Morgs back and let a bloke like Fuimoano walk out the door lol.

We'll let Normie go and re-sign Kelly, Pou will be in heaven. He hates good talented players at this club he loves plodders. Bet he can't wait for us to lose Semi as well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well he certainly wasn't too slow to represent his country in that position...
He was a stand out in that game, we should of been looking at blooding him later in the season as a carrot to keep him here next year. No forward thinking whatsoever.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've always liked Sam Tagataese, just the kind of forward we need with Jnr gone.

He's as consistent as lumpy custard. Will have a huge game one week and make 25m from 5 runs the next.

Nathan Brown. Sauaso Sue. Even Ben Matulino if the price was right....those are the guys I'd be looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts