What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If he takes his time and someone can get through to him that it's not his job to win the Dally M, but just grow over the next few years then yeah, I think he could be a fine pickup... The question is whether he can control his ego and wear that role. Those sorts of traits aren't easily overturned...
True, and if someone like Robinson can't get through to him not sure what BA can do. Still he's a talent and like Segs could be plenty of upside and might not cost the earth.

Dibs

Bench
True, and if someone like Robinson can't get through to him not sure what BA can do. Still he's a talent and like Segs could be plenty of upside and might not cost the earth.

Yep the only thing that might get through to him is when he has to change teams because his attitude won't get him a contract extension. Probably a small chance of making a difference though. If I was looking at signing him I'd be coming down hard on him and what was expected and how he better pull his head in if he wants to play here before I'd even talk money. If he can't handle hearing that then he won't want to sign and I wouldn't want him too

oldmancraigy

Coach
Would go well with Foran maybe??? Good back up plan if we don't re-sign Norman.

I've read this 20 times over and I admit, I need help understanding.

How is this a whinging post about how crap the club is? I can't quite decode it. Thanks to whomever translates for me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep the only thing that might get through to him is when he has to change teams because his attitude won't get him a contract extension. Probably a small chance of making a difference though. If I was looking at signing him I'd be coming down hard on him and what was expected and how he better pull his head in if he wants to play here before I'd even talk money. If he can't handle hearing that then he won't want to sign and I wouldn't want him too
Yep, tough love is what he needs.

Dibs

Bench
Yep, tough love is what he needs.

I think the old praise, criticism, praise method. We think you have great footy ability that would suit this team. Your attitude is shit and you are a nobody who needs to take a good look at yourself. We think if you work on your attitude you could be one of the best this game has seen.

Use this on my kids all the time works well but they don't have a poor attitude to start with

I think the old praise, criticism, praise method. We think you have great footy ability that would suit this team. Your attitude is shit and you are a nobody who needs to take a good look at yourself. We think if you work on your attitude you could be one of the best this game has seen.

Use this on my kids all the time works well but they don't have a poor attitude to start with

It's probably better than leaving your kids in the woods to be eaten by Japanese bears.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm genuinely excited Twiz. If we are smart we should keep it secret and announce it at halftime prior to our next home game.

Same, would love to see him in the blue and gold again.

Foxsports will get at least 6 articles a day out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts