What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 other games

strider

Post Whore
Btw - about time some merkin made this thread ... i have had a few things to say but couldnt be f**ked making a thread :lol:

So how many times has some merkin run around Hoppa at fullback this year? .... seriously - this man is the slowest fullback in league history

And dont get me wrong i think hoppa is a solid player - at centre

Btw - about time some merkin made this thread ... i have had a few things to say but couldnt be f**ked making a thread :lol:

So how many times has some merkin run around Hoppa at fullback this year? .... seriously - this man is the slowest fullback in league history

And dont get me wrong i think hoppa is a solid player - at centre

Lol yeah. That's partly why I made it, then couldn't be bothered. He's showing that taking 120k for two years might not be so stupid after all.

strider

Post Whore
120k he is f**kin sensational value

And tbh i reckon the f**kin shit our club did to him is more f**ked up than our cap cheating .... rar rar rar

Captain BF

Juniors
Milford made Hopoate look like he was jogging on the spot last week, mind you, Milford does that to most people.

Great cover tackle by Pearce earlier.

strider

Post Whore
Milford made Hopoate look like he was jogging on the spot last week, mind you, Milford does that to most people.

Great cover tackle by Pearce earlier.

Our favourite unco gutho made hoppa look like he was running backwards