What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters - Game Day Thread

forward pass

Coach
How many times have we spilt the kick off after hitting the lead!!

Oh - and JWH illegal high hit on Semi caused his injury. Dirty merkin.

Snoochies

First Grade
In years gone by we would lose a certain player or 2 and the game was over. Tonight we practically had half the team we started the year with and we still put in a solid 80 minutes. Arthur should get coach of the year. Sign him up again, he gets the best out of who ever is on the field.

muznik

Juniors
How many times have we spilt the kick off after hitting the lead!!

Oh - and JWH illegal high hit on Semi caused his injury. Dirty merkin.

I reckon he could get a week or two from the match review committee.
We wont get any benefit from it either way.

Avenger

Immortal
It was a great win. Norman was sublime. Alvaro is a very good prop and I thought Mannah did well in his comeback game.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wow. Brilliant. That was the most gutsiest win Ive ever witnessed. Down on troops, players had to play in different positions. We cop so much crap off the field, and copped so much from referees. These boys never give up and it comes down to the coach. Everyone on the field played for each other tonight. I thought 18-6 down it was gonna be hard to come back but after French nearly scored and Mannah and Alvaro came on we lifted. Norman was brilliant, I'd spend the money to keep him. Robson did well in his first game back. I'm proud of the boys tonight.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Alvaro really impressed me tonight, i've been a bit of a doubter this year but tonight against a big pack he was great.

Sean7

Juniors
Wouldn't surprise me, Joey was also having a massive sook after the game. Must have spent his entire pay on the Chooks.

The commentators only ever talk about video ref decisions being big decisions. Sterling said the biggest decision was the final video ref decision and completely ignored the massive forward pass leading up to it and the dodgy call on Norman being dragged back into the in-goal. They shouldn't have had the ball.

Delboy

First Grade
Just got back from the game, did they mention on the usual biased commentary in favour of the Rorters that Pearce kicks the ball behind every other player, so why didn't the refs call offside and then Corey was pulled in goal, that is called held when thplayer is on th frond every game

At the game the refs really were awful , and just to add to the night, Roosters fans are pretty obnoxious, going off like nutters when they run the ball and score , and very ungracious after the game, f...wits really

IFR33K

Coach
One of the best wins I've witnessed. We had absolutely no right to be within 30 of them. BA take a bow son. You've built a strong team that fails to give up. Are we finally witnessing a culture change???

Joely01

Bench
What a win!
No right at all to win that game.
Apparently we have nothing to play for, the boys shown that to be absolute bulls**t tonight.
Norman is a freak! What a player.
And BA what a coach you are!

Gronk

Staff member
As much as Normz was in everything, i was the prop rotation that really stepped up. Ma'u and Gower were awsome. Tep was strong and Scott played like a busted warrior.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Great win a shame hindmarsh put in another disgraceful performance on fox last night someone needs to tell him he is losing more and more parramatta fans everytime he opens up his mouth

Latest posts