What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info from a Roosters a fan

RedVDave

First Grade
Roosters insider recons they will be clipping:

-Sam Moa.
-Dale Copely.
-Daniel Tupou.

&

Jackson Hastings, who will be headed to the Dragons. Just some information I heard not sure how much merit it has but take it or leave how you will I guess.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Roosters insider recons they will be clipping:

-Sam Moa.
-Dale Copely.
-Daniel Tupou.

&

Jackson Hastings, who will be headed to the Dragons. Just some information I heard not sure how much merit it has but take it or leave how you will I guess.
Well hope he comes good. And we got him for a good price. At least he's young.

Gareth67

First Grade
What about Sam Moa ? I don't know his age , but he does have size and and tackles hard . If he is in his late 20's , I would sign him as I believe he would bolster the Dragons pack . The more big men we have , who have some mongrel in them , the better !

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
What about Sam Moa ? I don't know his age , but he does have size and and tackles hard . If he is in his late 20's , I would sign him as I believe he would bolster the Dragons pack . The more big men we have , who have some mongrel in them , the better !
I agree, may as well build a strong pack, cause it doesn't look like we'll be signing any decent backs. A packer/Mose/Moa front row rotation is enough to scare the shytes out of any opposing pack.

deansykes

Juniors
I hope we don't make a play at any of them. Hastings has no heart, Tupou is good when he gets in to space but every time he returns the ball, the chasers drive him back so many metres. Moa would admittedly add size to the pack but with the return of Masoe, i think we should be focusing on 6/7.

mobels

Juniors
I agree, may as well build a strong pack, cause it doesn't look like we'll be signing any decent backs. A packer/Mose/Moa front row rotation is enough to scare the shytes out of any opposing pack.
Moas turning 31 next year which is why the Roosters are getting rid of him, what we should be looking for is cheap young props such as Abraham Pappalli and Patrick Kafusi.

Gareth67

First Grade
Moas turning 31 next year which is why the Roosters are getting rid of him, what we should be looking for is cheap young props such as Abraham Pappalli and Patrick Kafusi.
If we can get our hands on them , yes they would be better signings , as long as they are not timid and won't take a back ward step . The quicker the Dragons get a few big men with menace , the quicker the team will go forward .

BringTheNoise

Juniors

I didn't realise the Roosters had a strict u30's only policy.

BennyV

Referee
Moa would be a very good signing, even at 30. If the Bulldogs game taught us one thing, it's that we've got little depth up front and need some more decent props. Bringin Marketo and Matthews on to face Kasiano and Williams is embarrassing.

TheRev

First Grade
Copley signed a 3yr contract.. annoys me how the rich clubs get to pick and choose who they retain.. may aswell change the whole contract model since its taking off lately.