What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Live Results: Round 10

Misanthrope

Staff member
Files can be found here.

Draw

Shenzhen Sharkitohs V Ipswich Reds (+10.5)
Quahog Quagmires (+9.5) V South Canberra Knights
Roma Vandali V Mount Disappointment RLFC (+2.5)
Perth Reds (+4.5) V Mu'a Saints
Grapes of Nanking V New England Celtic (+0.5)
Ponte Preta Billy Goats (+3.5) V Brisbane Bulls
Raymond Terrace Tanks V Sydney Vipers (+12.5)

--------------------------

Shenzhen Sharkitohs v Ipswich Reds

Shenzhen have put together their finest performance of the season to date tonight, putting the hammer to visiting Ipswich and recording a dominant 46-0 win over the injury hit Queensland outfit. It was a painful fall back to earth for Ipswich, while Shenzhen seem to be well and truly back on track to make it into the eight for a fourth consecutive season.

Shenzhen: Lachlan Coote, Matt Dufty, Shaun Johnson, Thomas Bosc, Fui Fui Moi Moi 2, and Ava Seumanafagai 2. Bosc 3/4. Walsh 4/4
Ipswich: N/A.
HT Score: 22-0
Dally M: Ava Seumanafagai (Sharkitohs) 3, Fui Fui Moi Moi (Sharkitohs) 2, and Thomas Bosc (Sharkitohs) 1.
Crowd: 12,468

Quahog Quagmires v South Canberra Knights

No real surprises in South Canberra's visit to Rhode Island today, with the Aussie side rarely looking troubled in a 20-10 victory over the last placed Quagmires. While the US side continues to show signs of improvement, they were never really in the hunt against a hungry Knights' outfit.

Quahog: Mitch Rein 2. Maloney 1/2
South Canberra: Ryan Hall, Bryson Goodwin, and Aiden Tolman. Smith 4/4
HT Score: 6-14
Dally M: Bryson Goodwin (Knights) 3, Aiden Tolman (Knights) 2, and Joe Burgess (Knights) 1.
Crowd: 32,689

Roma Vandali v Mt. Disappointment RLFC

Amidst the sensational announcement of their coach's resignation, Roma have been unable to mount much of a defense against a determined Mt. Disappointment today in Rome. While the visitors were without three regular backline stars, they showed no signs of last week's rust as they romped to a 32-8 win on the road.

Roma: Ben Hunt. Carney 2/3
Mt. Disappointment: Jamie Lyon, Aiden Sezer, Ryan James, and Jack Bird 2. Sezer 6/7
HT Score: 8-16
Dally M; Aiden Sezer (RLFC) 3, Reagan Campbell-Gillard (RLFC) 2, and Kieran Foran (RLFC) 1.
Crowd: 32,452

Perth Reds v Mu'a Saints

Perth have signalled their premiership ambitions today in a truly ominous second half performance against Mu'a. Leading by a narrow margin at the break, Perth found another gear in a lop-sided second half that saw them run away 42-18 victors over the visiting Tongans.

Perth: Chris Lawrence 3, Josh Papalii, Dylan Napa, Tyson Frizzel, and Issac Luke. Roberts 7/8
Mu'a: Michael Jennings, Josh Morris, and Shaun Fensom. Richards 3/3
HT Score: 12-6
Dally M: Issac Luke (Reds) 3, Chris Lawrence (Reds) 2, and Chris Houston (Reds) 1.
Crowd: 39,888

Grapes of Nanking v New England Celtic

New England's unbeaten run has come to a halt today in an enthralling contest in front of more than 50,000 ravenous Nanjing fans. The home side were faultless in a one-sided first half to lead 16-0 against a shell-shocked Celtic, and while the second half saw the visitors fight back to 'win' the half 14-6, they would ultimately go down 22-14.

Nanking: Trent Hodkinson, Aku Uate, and Tom Burgess. Hodkinson 5/6
New England: Josh Dugan and Semi Radradra. Brough 3/3
HT Score: 16-0
Dally M: Trent Hodkinson (Grapes) 3, Jamie Soward (Grapes) 2, and Jason Taimalolo (Grapes) 1.
Crowd: 50,063

Ponte Preta Billy Goats v Brisbane Bulls

In what will go down as one of the season's more surreal seasons, a combination of luck and some questionable refereeing has seen Ponte Preta record a 30-22 win over Brisbane despite being comprehensively outplayed by the visitors. The Bulls took a clean sweep of Dally M points, but their poor handling and some unlucky home town refereeing somehow saw the side trailing 26-10 at halftime - a deficit that proved too great to overcome.

Ponte Preta: Anthony Gelling 2, Michael Morgan, Rhys Evans, John Bateman, and Jorge Taufua. Inu 3/6
Brisbane: Brett Morris, Alex Glenn, and Cameron McInnes 2. Moylan 3/4
HT Score: 26-10
Dally M: Cameron McInnes (Bulls) 3, Jarrod Wallace (Bulls) 2, and Anthony Milford (Bulls) 1.
Crowd: 34,918

Raymond Terrace Tanks v Sydney Vipers

It took them a half to click, but a vastly reshaped Raymond Terrace backline has gotten the job done today in the Tanks' game against visiting Sydney. After a shaky first half, the home side's ominous backline found its feet on the way to a 36-6 win.

Raymond Terrace: Grant Millington, Wade Graham, Luke Gale, David Shillington, Will Hopoate, and James Graham. Gordon 6/6
Sydney: Gareth Widdop. Croker 1/2
HT Score: 12-6
Dally M: Michael Gordon (Tanks) 3, Wade Graham (Tanks) 2, and Robbie Farah (Tanks) 1.
Crowd: 29,010

Last edited:
It seems that my orders weren't received again last round. It seems to be an ongoing problem :( so I might just step aside. Good luck with the season guys.

HappyBadger

Juniors
It seems that my orders weren't received again last round. It seems to be an ongoing problem :( so I might just step aside. Good luck with the season guys.
What email address are you using? I send mine to Chris' Gmail account...and I do know, if you're Facebook friends with him, he has received my orders sometimes when I sent them as a file over Facebook Chat...

Misanthrope

Staff member

Your orders were received last week (twice) and actioned. Not sure what gives you the impression they weren't?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ahh ok, I just had Thurston rested and physioed ready for him to play this week, but I saw he had 3 weeks injury still and it broke my heart :(

Must have been an oversight on my part. Sorry, mate! I definitely got your orders, as you'd originally entitled them Brisbane and then sent them a second time.

Just remind me in next week's orders and I'll add the extra -2 to his health.