What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Manly

Meth

Staff member
3- Luke
2- Afoa
1- Johnson

HM- Matulino, Hoffman

wtf is with Lolohea not getting on until the 81st minute

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah I'll take that,

3 - Luke
2 - Afoa
1 - Johnson

Can't fault the effort, a couple of moments of execution cost us that. No fade at the end which was good.
The lack of Lolohea was down to the conditions in guessing.

Blair

Coach
Against a tiring and on the rack opposition? Anytime in the second half and Lolohea carves it up.

3. Luke 2. Bunty 1. Johnson.

Me too.

Not even 8 pm on a Sat night and I'm off to bed. Stuff this.

Penrose_11

Juniors
3. Bunty
2. Luke
1. Thomas

Minus points:
Hoffman - just less than average on attack
Maumalo - piss poor hands n just battering ram
Manu - piss poor hands in just battering ram
Kata - no smarts when it counts
Lisione - brain snap

Double minus:
McFadden - struggles when going gets tough

JJ

Immortal
3. Luke
2. Hoffman
1. Matulino

Genius use of the bench, just brilliant stuff

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
3- Luke
2- Afoa
1- Johnson

HM- Matulino, Hoffman

wtf is with Lolohea not getting on until the 81st minute
Wow Meth, I agree with you on this. See not too hard to do isn't it lol.

3. Luke
2. Afoa
1. Johnson

PS: I'll have your quote for my signature for a little while. Hey you gave me shlt so..

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Some of our posters blaiming HIM for Lisone taking the drop goal.

Id say we keep SJ and lose Lisone.

That was a poor play from him, and is one of the major reasons I struggle to rate him as a halfback, game management which he lacks

But credit where it is due, I don't rate his kicking game at all and he produced pretty well in that area tonight, and those 2 tries he created were created with hands rather than footwork

Penrose_11

Juniors
Wasn't Kohnson fault. Yes he was tackled on the 5th out wide, but Ayshford n Maumalo didn't run good lines to help him out. Unsure who dummy half was but wasn't Luke. Which leads to the question.Where was Thomas and Luke to take that drop kick? One of them should've been 1st receiver n not Lisone. They have 20 yrs combined experience. Lisone has 20 games.

Meth

Staff member
Lol Ill take it down soon.

Hey you started that when you went off topic and decided to mock me for using the GAME as reference.

I don't care when you take it down.

You weren't using the game as a reference. You were laughably using your claim that you had watched the replay as undeniable proof that your version of events was correct.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I don't care when you take it down.

You weren't using the game as a reference. You were laughably using your claim that you had watched the replay as undeniable proof that your version of events was correct.
Yeah and I still stand by that. Lisone shouldve settled but he passed (cos thats what props do?). I told you this before.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah and I still stand by that. Lisone shouldve settled but he passed (cos thats what props do?). I told you this before.

ffs I never disputed that Lisone should have settled, but he passed....I'm saying that Johnson should have assessed the situation and responded differently once that happened.

Last edited:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
ffs I never disputed that Lisone shouldn't have settled, but he passed....I'm saying that Johnson should have assessed the situation and responded differently once that happened.
See its hard to understand you sometimes. Take your post above for example, it says Lisone shouldnt. Did you mean shouldve?