What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R20 - Dragons 12-25 Wests Tigers @ ANZ Stadium

Round 20: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Tigers have been terrible, they're just lucky the dragons have been ten times worse
I actually think the Tigers are playing pretty well.

They are getting lots of offloads away and Woods has been damaging along with SIMONA and Tedesco.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I actually think the Tigers are playing pretty well.

They are getting lots of offloads away and Woods has been damaging along with SIMONA and Tedesco.
They're playing well compared to lol@souffs....

Make no mistake, the two worst coaches in the game are at it today.

Rabbits20

Immortal
They're playing well compared to lol@souffs....

Make no mistake, the two worst coaches in the game are at it today.
Of course they're playing better than SOUTHS.

But I feel the Tigers are giving their fans false hope and will probably plonk out when it matters a few weeks before finals.

I haven't looked at the Tigers draw though.

I'd say Steve Price is the worst. He was so bad at the Dragons.

Farah should be on your bench. It's a no brainer. Taylor just holds grudges and doesn't get along with his players. I wonder what Woods makes of it???

ed-grimley

Bench
The boofheads were going on about the lack of a sin-bin for a professional foul. Meanwhile a guy whacks a guy in the head and puts him out of the game and they say nothing. Go figure.

Latest posts